Posts by Kamo

sorry but it was your own fault. You have to be very careful when u do this. u should better check 3x its the right item or not. if u make it fast without make sure its the right item u want use then its your fault. in the past something like that also happend to me. i was to fast with selling items to the npc and solt my +15 tmq1 pants to npc... after that, I always took my time and checked the items several times before I carried out an action. it was before they changed it at the npcs. From now on, you will surely have to take better care.

I am sorry if you only have 1 Bind item in the bag.
    of course, only I must have this problem lmfao

no one is going to take the stones off of you, they will normally drop off the mysterious items, even longer than now, since they will drop whatever they drop on it and off it.

2GrNnhI.png

i still can see over 30 not bind items in your invenary. (pots, sealcoins, autopots, tradeable rings and earrings, reset book and stones). these are about over 30 free slots u can have if u trade these to another char or put them in your bank and if u need them u can trade them back to your main char. also u can invest zenis in two other z32. thats +16 extra slots.

my suggestions about that problem would be to give us the possibility to put z24 / z32 bags in our bank instead to have the normal bags with less slots but idk they can change that.

the droprate of stones are ok. mostly u drop blue and red stones or downgrade stones and white stones. purple and green stones are still rare. most people dont need these +1 stones thats why u can find them cheap as a huge amount in the auctions house. they want use purple and green stones at +5 weapons and +6 gear. from wagu u can get u70 whites only at the moment and they are even harder to get then white stones from monster drops. there should be a better drop balance between red/blue stones and purple/green stones if the upgrade system stay the same.

or is here someone who would try to upgrade to +10-15 with blue/red stones when u get -2 downgrade with the broken card (used white stones)? i dont think so

I agree. its look like the success chances are the same at the moment. it does not matter if it's +4 or +11 and higher. I can remember there was a thread about the upgrade system but I think they are totally wrong now:

Daneos wrote:

A new base for the upgrading system has been set.

-- Upgrade System

Max Equipment Grade: 15

Upgrade Rates:

[WEAPON]

Grade 0->6: 100%

Grade 6->7: 30%

Grade 7->8: 25%

Grade 8->9: 20%

Grade 9->10: 15%

Grade 10->11: 10%

Grade 11->13: 5%

Grade 13->14: 4%

Grade 14->15: 2.5%

[ARMOR]

Grade 0->4: 100%

Grade 4->6: 60%

Grade 6->8: 40%

Grade 8->9: 30%

Grade 9->10: 20%

Grade 10->11: 10%

Grade 11->13: 5%

Grade 13->14: 4%

Grade 14->15: 3%

Upgrade Success: Equipment grade +1.

Upgrade Fail: Equipment grade -1.

Upgrade Broken: Equipment grade reset to 0.

White Stone: White stones prevents the grade decreasing at fail. broken = decreasing by -2

Greater Upgrade Stone: Gives possibility to upgrade equipment by 1-3 grades (33% chance to get 1, 2 or 3)

source: Upgrade %

I think it needs a rework or at least an update of the information...

good work. after all, you do something and that deserves respect. keep it up :thumbup:

they should also reduce the world boss event to 1h. waiting 2h to make the quest or fariming the coins again is to much... or let the majins apear while the boss event is still active.

Hey, I just wanted to ask if CC crashes were still a thing in POB like it was in TW and if they still are.

If so, is there any fix/solution coming before we get to cc150? Maybe not automated kicks out of party when dced, or something

Thanks for your time.

good question :thumbup:

TheProdige is right, how are you going to finish the CC if the buffer has a disconnection on the 98th floor for example. You do not seem to understand that if the buffer disconnects, you lose the buffs and so the cc100 will not be possible / or later from 100 to 150, you'll be happy lol. I think that the community of DBOG does not reflect much, like its developer. The game will not last long at this rate, believe me.

the autopots are also disabled...

Well thats change nothing because cashers will sell items with nice effect, and they will get thier equip by brown boxes.

and what about crafting? its also easy to get alot materials and craft near max state if u need money. we already have alot zenis and people who even can craft lv 70 on this server now. or are we just talking about legendary items?

lmao stop suggest things, if your class is not welcome in party make alt that is welcome like everyone do.
    here should be 35% chance to get brown box or dogi ball as bonus from TMQ if is finished in best time (from TMQ at your lvl) nothing else.
    I also don't understand what these boxed are doing in wagu wagu with u70, it should be removed.

i dont have problem with that. sure i use alt chars for this. i was just talking for all classes who are non cahser. i dont think they have better chance with other chars when they dont have decent gear. and even when they have good gear, drops are not in capsules and binds anyway. so its not possible to give them to the mainchar. btw at the start of pre open beta the items were not in capsules. they changed it later.

about the market: it ruins the ecconomy becouse they are NOT BIND. make boxes, dogi balls, and even white stones binds and the problem is solved. i even dont understand why boxes from event boss are binds but not these from cash shop. the same with dogi balls. ccbd binds but wagu not. nice logic.

my suggestion would be to add them as normal mob drops like u 55 white stones, if they dont want it in cash shop or the event boss is overpriced. if they would add them in dungeons for example we would have the next problem: not every class is welcome in partys .