Posts by xRyuK

Have anyone tried emulating windows 7 in virtual machine then booting up the game? might work, going to check this out tonight

because honestly, for 2 years game is unplayable for me due to this problem, i hate stuttering like that and i can't stand it

Anyone with windows 7 can confirm that he has no errors? Reply asap please

Please let us know, I've been thinking on doing that but the fear of it not working is holding me back.

There's a lot of people saying the game got instantly fixed after playing on Windows 7 so I guess that's the best solution.

I think people can misunderstand when you say "Every Saturday and SUNDAY at", it means the event is not twice a week, but 4 times. I just returned to the game from a couple months without playing and I though the event was on Sundays too xd.

Obviously Daneos doesn't have to fix if that's not on his plans, I just asked for an answer and you gave me one, that's all I wanted. All of those people (I saw a lot of them in-game) that changed class without resetting will need to donate USD$15.00 or create another character. In case you want to see my old post, HERE it is.

Thread can be closed.

I've been here since 2014 and believe me, I used to read the forum EVERY DAY, and that was the first post I always read when entering the forum. The information about the classes allowed to reset skills was posted 1-2 DAYS before implementing 2nd class, I made a post some time ago saying this same thing and no moderator/admin said anything (Don't know if was because I had the reason or they didn't even read it), that's why I keep complaining (2nd time).

Also, I know I shouldn't see it as "3rd or 4th character" because Daneos talked about the wipes, I'm just saying it so you can see how frustrated I am.

Yes, there will definitely be another character wipe. Once the game comes out of pre-open beta all characters will be deleted again.

Yes, I know that, what I'm asking is if there is going to be a fix before the character wipe (Open Beta), I stopped my char at lvl 42-43 because I'm Swordman with all my skill in Martial Artist tab, I really want to play again but it makes no sense playing that way.

Hello. I've been here for a lot of time and I've never been more frustrated... I created a character in Development server when it existed for Founders... I created another character for pre-open beta... Now, I changed class without resetting skills (Which I think it is my fault and it isn't at the same time since it was announced a bit late) when 2nd class were implanted, and I've been waiting for a FIX so I don't need to CREATE ANOTHER CHARACTER AGAIN AND PLAY! Maybe one moderator can tell me if there is going to be a fix before "Open Beta" or I just need to wait, I don't really want to create another character now, and then a 4TH ONE in "Open Beta".

Thank you.

Lmao, I didn't even read everything there and I know you are NOT a developer, do you know what that means? He can use the term he wants, despite the fact that it exists or doesn't exist, I am currently studying this and I can't say that I know what development really is, but I can tell you are NOT a developer, just a hater, I'm sorry.

Don't be rude on this guys, I get his point since he just wants to help people and the server to stabilize, but honestly it would be an horrible idea since a lot of people will stop playing because of thinking this game threats people with money better than those who can't donate or whatever.

These problems we are experiencing are just temporarily, just give it a few days and I can guarantee Daneos will fix that, he just added a lot of updates so it is normal to have these kind of bugs, remember this is Pre-Open Beta and you will experience lag and those kind of shits.

Since we are in Pre-Open beta, you will encounter a lot of bugs and problems, but Daneos is working hard to fix them! Welcome and hope you enjoy the community!

Ah vale entonces si al 30 quiero cambiar de clase tendre que reiniciarlos antes de terminar la quest para empezar con la build.

Exactamente, si no, se te jodera el personaje completamente ya que tampoco se puede donar para conseguir un libro de reset...