Posts by xRyuK

you telling me that you think no one is working or going to school? no, literally everyone is going to school/studying or have work. i bet no ones at home doing nothing for the next couple of months until Christmas and thats why there is no exuse, because all of us are going through almost the same thing

What I meant was, not everyone decides to get a job and not everyone decides to study in his life...

I bet Rob is less than 10 years old.And I bet you will cry so hard when you get banned for posting stupid things like this. NOT GONNA HAPPEND KID! Play the game if you wan't if not then don't play it."""Lvl 33, is easy to do, I simply don't want to do it again because it's boring""".Nobody cares if the leveling is boring to you or not. And i have my own company + i go to school and in my free time i learn taekwando and jiujitsu. Trust me i am did not waste my time like you on posting s*it like this. So please DON'T tell me you DON'T HAVE TIME for that and that its boring.

I apologize, but you are the one who sounds like a 10 years old kid...

I leveled up to lvl 33 in 2 and a half days... Now, I REALLY AGREE with the one who said that we are sick of Kokkara Village and Korin Forest, I mean, I don't think I will be leveling up for the third time in those places which I REALLY HATE in that moment(Development server, Pre-Open Beta and Open Beta), you can't imagine the excitement I had when I finally reached lvl 31 to go to the next map.

I'm not saying to add the stone or to not since I may NOT buy it, I'm not a really big fan of donating a lot (Even tho I'm a founder, lol), but you really need to think about the players without less time than other people because WORK and EDUCATION are excuses to stop playing for a long time, if you say those aren't excuses or that you shouldn't be playing because of that, allow me to tell you that you have never had a job before or you are not studying right now (Maybe both). Again, I'm really sure I will be eating those maps again because I'm not into buying that stone, but I think, if Daneos agrees to add it, it shouldn't be added immediately, maybe after some weeks/months.

Wouldn't make any sense putting something into the game without the skills that go with it.

Agree, it doesn't make any sense becoming an adult being incomplete, I would prefer waiting more time for Daneos to finish it.

Yes, at the left of the cash system there's an inventory with 3 tabs on top, I think is the middle one, I don't remember, you will see there the item, double click on it and accept the little windows and you will have the item in your inventory.

SOLVED on Windows 8..... just install another antivirus.. no change to direct x 11, no video card drivers, no ther things... i got Avira Antivirus on my Laptop and i got Windows 8 on 64 bit and now the game didn;t crash for 30 minutes.. soo, this is a solution.. change antivirus.... i will try the same thing on my Desktop PC, with Windows 7 on 64 bit .... hope it will work here as well.

Awesome! But did you deactivate your antivirus when I told you? xD, I told you that because I know how antivirus fuck a lot of programs hahahaha. I'm glad you got the game fixed.

I've been here for more than a year and I did see those HUGE improvements on the server, I remember back in 2015 when the server had an horrible lag and a lot of quests were bugged and stuck bugs, etc etc, now everything is perfect and just some fixes are needed! I really thank you Daneos for bringing us this awesome game and for taking your time to do something that you might love and helps a LOT of people!

Thanks for the reply on my problem, i've just finish testing the Compatibility with other operating system.. like Windows Wista sp2; it works a lot slower; seems stuck at "loading", but it is not and when u get in to the world is like 15-28fps = not playable and after 20-25 minutes still crash .... soo now i'm installing Win 7 on 32bit on my laptop to test it there, hope that helps and the unistanll Direct X 11 ont Win 7 doesn't work and it is backward compatible, so no need to do it...... i'll update any threat i know for this problem for other to know what must they do, i just hope i'll be succesfull

Perfect! And I am so sorry that I'm not able to help you :/.

hy, i've tryed those things and more.. i've even tryed on my laptop that is preety good... I3 procesor, 3Gb of Ram and 1Gb HD Video ..... still crash, the PC is very up to date because i reinstall windows 7 on 64 bit just to get rid of the crash, but the game still closes ... :(

Can you try the game in a friend's house? That way you will know if the problem is your internet. Anyways, if nothing is working, you will have to contact your Internet Provider, explain them your problem (Some of them understand when you talk about these kind of problems in games) and they may get with the solution. Another option is to wait for the next update that is supposed to fix this problem, but I know how hard it is to see people playing DBO and you're not D: .

First of all, make sure your drivers are up to date. Check if the important ports of the internet are open, that is the main problem in most of the cases (You have to check that depending your Internet provider and model of your modem), but I think you will have to call your Internet Provider to know this, there are ways to check them but I don't remember how, you could search for them.

-Try downloading the game again (Including the last "Localize" folder).
    -ALWAYS open "DBOG Launcher" as Admin.
    -If your internet is slow, try disconnecting everyone in your house (if there's more people) and check if still crashes.
    -You could run your antivirus (It might not fix anything, but just in case).
    -Deactivate your firewall and your antivirus, they could be interrupting your connection to the server.
    -Do you have another PC? Try the game there, if it crashes, at least you know it might be your internet.

For now those are the things I have in mind that MIGHT fix your problem, if I think of more solutions, I will let you know!

Hope it helps!

As I've said before, make your own server and fix all quests in 5 minutes since it seems you are the God Programmer... I really hate to see these posts, they are playing a game that was never going to see life again and they are complaining about it...

The grammar of the current translation is totally terrible.No offense to the translator but it seems like it was written by a 5 year old kid.
    The npc talking speech doesn't make any sense and most of the words are not placed in their correct form in the sentence.
    Basically, I can already assume that the translator used 'google translation' while he has no clue about chinese or korean language. Just saying.

LOL THANK YOU! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE HAHA! But what's strange is, "saying" they used google translator, they could have arranged the words, at least you should know what those chinese words are trying to say by the "translation". Maybe that's just a prototype and they have the correct translations for the next update.

Honestly, I don't think we will be getting that update in the next days, maybe 1 week or 2 in the worst of the cases (hope less) xD. It is not easy to fix bugs (of course depending what kind of bugs) and to test everything, and after that there will be more wait from Daneos telling us the exact day, so I am prepared to wait at least 1 week c: .

Lol, as ".Bilal. 102" said, not even the 50% of the game is translated, and he is not going to lose anything asking Daneos. I agree with the idea of getting more translators since we all want this game completed, and if we can help, better.