Posts by xRyuK

First of all, I'm a Martial Artist.

It happened to me twice, the first one I used "Quick Attack" to a mob that walked behind a tall rock, and when I dashed to him, I got bugged for several seconds, like 35 seconds, after that, I found myself falling from the sky, I think that meant I was falling since I got bugged, I was just really high.

The second time I do not remember what skill I used, but this time it was for a longer time, about 2 minutes, I tried re-logging and didn't fix anything, when I decided to definitely close the game to do something else, I noticed I was falling from the sky again.

Here's a photo of what it looks like when I'm bugged:

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6821/

I like the idea, but that would be something that will be added AFTER everything is working correctly, I mean 100%.

Wait, then, why should you need to change the Token system if AFK people wouldn't be a problem anymore? Wasn't that the main reason you wanted to change it?

Well... You are damn right xD, but it would be funny too to have more option to get them :D.

You are saying that cashers are little kids? WTF XD Without cashers the game will close again, so you should stop "judging" them

Like you said, you should read before posting, I said people that wants everything the EASY WAY, and I said in my last post that I agree with donations, look, I am a founder, without donations the game won't live.

Your cool man but I need to disagree. In short its not about the "easy" way in a game, your right in a certain way but the people who advance quicker i.e cashing, support the game and keep it running. When tickets were introduced in the original dbo pretty much most people stopped cashing, by cashing i mean supporting the game keeping it alive. I feel tickets have there place, no place in my opinion since with them leveling is far too easy but I feel a comprise of no tickets above lvl 55 is fair but just my thoughts which aren't wrong or right.

I completely agree with you, and I am not saying to remove the Cash Shop system, it is just to avoid adding OP items that can make the game boring, or at least, adding them at a high price, but I know there should be good items at Cash Shop so people pay for them, no one is going to donate for bad items that won't work at all. And about cash and tickets, there should be a balance so people don't stop donating for the server.

Well, seems like people prefers the easy way rather than working for things... It is not the same FARMING for an item and BUYING the item, And in the end, no one will be stronger since you will get the same lvl equip (buying it or farming it), but what I know is that I'm not going to reach the end of the game in less than a week, just little kids like the easy way in a game.

Lol DemonLaw, P2W is boring as hell, if you want that you can go play Aion or something like that, Combat Arms is good too where you can donate and get everything the same day, I do not agree with that. I'm not saying THAT because i'm not able to buy cash points, believe me, I can, and I don't have the whole day to play and farm, actually I'm studying and working, the good thing would be that you can go to PvP and find players with different levels and fighting, not that you enter PvP arena being lvl 70 and immediately finding some guy lvl 50 (example) that bought everything and kills you in 2 seconds, like what? What's the point? That would be unfair too for people that can't buy Cash Points and no time to farm. With all that in Cash Shop, eventually the game will become boring because you will need months of farming to achieve what another player achieved in 1 day.

problem with tw players that never played old kr dbo want do everything quickly and get best stats quickly. with original dbo i mean old dbo before tw was released it was a complete different system wich old players did like better. except for some stuff like lvl 70 etc. and ppl did farm more then in dbo tw before it closed down. it was more fun and ppl did more tmqs to get the right armour etc. same with upgrade stones. if u farm lot just on normal mobs u will see u get a lot dropped. or maybe im just lucky and u unlucky? xD

problem with tw players that never played old kr dbo want do everything quickly and get best stats quickly. with original dbo i mean old dbo before tw was released it was a complete different system wich old players did like better. except for some stuff like lvl 70 etc. and ppl did farm more then in dbo tw before it closed down. it was more fun and ppl did more tmqs to get the right armour etc. same with upgrade stones. if u farm lot just on normal mobs u will see u get a lot dropped. or maybe im just lucky and u unlucky? xD

Yes, it would be boring if some rich guy just donates 100 dollars to buy every uStone to upgrade, that won't be fair for poor ppl like me. The idea of the Zeni per cash points is not a good idea :thumbdown: , but anyways, there will be those pages selling Zeni for real money (that makes the game boring too, hope people that does that get banned fast). It would be better if things are like original dbo, not a lot of stuff you can buy with Cash Points (I mean, nothing too OP, lol), at the end, the game is good when you know you won't find that guy shinning like the sun because he bought his whole equip and upgraded it with Cash Points.

What if u need take a shit or anything and it takes longer then 30 min :P some ppl have bad internet will take them forever to load haha. Also stop using big letters

Hahahaha I was thinking the same malusaiyajin xD. But being that a "Joke", he's right, or some people need to do chores, go to the store to buy something for the house, or wtv and they like to leave the game open, maybe 'cause of nothing, maybe 'cause of low internet.

Well, I think it is good the way it is, but I really like the boss part where you can receive tokens killing them, what I think is you can reduce the amount of points you receive while you are connected and increase the time, and add the "Tokens per boss" thing, I think it will work fine that way. Or just remove the Tokens you receive while you are connected and add the boss system, but it will need calculations so players don''t get advantage of some bug.

I had to sent personal information to Paymentwall and this is the first time using (Or even hearing) about that company. I would recommend paypal too because everyone uses paypal, it is easy and you don't have to give your credit card to some company you have never heard of.

Maybe they'll do like League of Legends that have a Public Beta Environment with a restrict number of people testing things between the dev server and the official server...

I was going to say the same thing. Maybe they are going to leave founders (until official release) access the DEV server to test things before implementing them in the real server, to fix bugs, etc...

Thank you Daneos, we appreciate that. 2 days trying to buy the founder pack and Pipiload just make things hard... I already unlocked my account and I bought a 5$ card, when I tried to buy the 10$ card it says my account is locked, and no response from them.

Hellooo everyoone! I've been here for a while and I never did an introduction so here we go!

My real name is Richard, I'm 18 yo, my birthday is October 31st (Yei). I live in Dominican Republic (Central America). I love instruments but I prefer guitar and drums (8 years playing drums). I am a big fan of this project so I will be here forever (Also a big fan of Daneos, Hail Daneos!) and if you need anything I'll be here and glad to help you!

Thanks for accepting me and the kindness of the people I've talked to and I hope I can make a lot of friends!