Posts by HellMaster

yes but budokai 3 was the best for multiplayer . i dont understand why they didnt remake that already for ps3 and ps4 and xbox and other platforms ...
    Maybe we should make a petition or something :D

Hey , what about a Frieza race ? I admit i was inspired by dragonball xenoverse when i posted this but i think it owuld be cool , i think people would try it
    Especially since Frieza was resurrected and all ^^

I can definitely guarantee that you will have a great time playing on DBO HellMaster. It's like Xenoverse if Xenoverse wasn't as massively restricted as it is. Plus you can get literal years of gameplay out of DBO. Not sure if an events are planned by the DBOG team but there were a few for the original. Maybe they could work them in, maybe not, only time will tell.

wow . that's nice to hear . I liked Xenoverse but i felt like something was missing . maybe yeah it was too restrictive i dont know . while we are around that topic i consider that Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 was the best they need to remake that for PS4/xbox at least :D

I didnt play anything about Dragon Ball Z online before but i sure have high expectations about this game because of how great the anime was . a combination with MU online and WOW maybe ? with monthly events and other cool stuff

Thank you all . i hope we will all have fun with this game , and that it will be great in graphics and everything because its Dragon Ball Z we are talking about here :D

Hello everyone . I am new to the game and i hope i will like it because the timing was " great " i found this game and the servers are offline . can anyone help me with some tips about gameplay and classes because i couldnt acces that either . Thanks