Posts by Astin

Nobody is forcing you to take a buffer, the same way no one is forcing you to take a healer. Need them, take them. Don't wanna take them? Good luck.

Nobody is forcing you to drink water,the same way no one is forcing you to eat food.Need them,take them.Don't wanna take them? Good luck.

I hope you realised just how dumb you argument sounds.

If you want the tanking, take the tank with you.
    if you want the heals, take the healer with you.
    if you want the damage, take the damager with you.
    If you want the buffs, take the buffer with you.

Period.

If you want to do tmq you are forced to take buffer with you,

If you want to do pvp party you are forced to take buffer with you,

If you want to do ccbd you are forced to take buffer with you,

If you want to do dojo you are forced to take buffer with you,

If you want to do anything you are forced to take buffer with you.

Period.

why do you need to rely on support class their buffs, yet you do not wish to party them for reasons known to you.

what you said about ulti's , can apply to turtle, dende, sk, karma, crane, poko.

Maybe i wasn't clear enough. ULTI is not good ULTI is a MUST in all of those stated above.Thats beyond good.

In every mmo there are buffers used of BUFF.This doesent render them ussles LOL it's just not making them A MUST.

rn you cant even walk without ulti buff man...

Or you can not rely or need their buffs to do your job: problem solved
    Also, which classes? Swordsman? Fighter? People need to understand and drill into their heads that some classes just aren't meant for pve.
    The same logic applies to dende, but I don't see anyone saying we should get free heals so "other classes can join pve runs".
    The same logic can be applied to tanks, yet I don't see anyone asking for a replacement for them either.
    Why is it so hard to understand that each one has a role and they all combine together to make the run work smoothly?

so you are saying fighter cant do pve because he is pvp class? also same for fighter and plasma >?

Everyone has a role ?

Lets talk about ulti.

Is it good in pvp? YES

Is it good in pve?YES

Is it good in ccbd/tmq etc.? YES

Is it good in party pvp>? YES

Is it good in dojo wars? YES

Is it good in scramble?YES

Please evidentiate the downside of ulti's because each class should have a role not all roles right ? So if you are sooo logical thinking ,and we are dense,Explain:

that could bring with itself another set of problems

Poko being overpowered or underpowered -depending on changes

What would even be the use of attack speed in the game if you nerf attacks dmg dealt by 50%? you want to kill a stat?

I wont even discuss about props since thats a whole lot more problems that could happen.

All those risks and hard work just to keep your little ultimate at top.

How did you said ? silly ?

thats a crit party which will get you nowhere. I dont make the rules. i would like to see crit party being at the same level as speed but it seems it's not possible.

Or should i rebel and take 3x Time for clearing a dungeon or w/e and meanwhile guys in speed party will drown in items ..?

1- Buffers not only buff but also provide important support to the team, to the point where many parties stop taking a SK/DW and rather use Cheff/Ulti as their buffer + tank + debuff remover in case Dende can't do it himself.
    2- I have an Ultimate and a Cheff, I don't main them but I have leveled them to 55 and yes, it can be annoying to buff everytime you enter UD3, but at the same time it only takes 2-5 seconds and you are done. Is not demotivating at all.
    3- People who main buffers will always have a spot in groups same as Dendes have always gotten a spot in groups, they're needed. That's how the game works and that's how it should have always been: Tank, Support, DPS.

Want faster runs? Get better and stronger so you don't need to be buffed to do your job. People should appreciate buffers for what they do and provide: they enhance the entire party. They don't JUST buff, that just shows how you belittle their work and how much the game needed the change that was implemented.

?? What tank support dps are you talking about >>??

You just said:

many parties stop taking a SK/DW and rather use Cheff/Ulti as their buffer + tank

SO that leaves support support(tank) and dps

the only reason you and vadim want this is for your self interest.

You want to spam CC 91-100F in 4-5 minutes, same for cell-x and kraken

But to do that effectively, you need buffs from ultima, cheff and maybe plasma, and you need their spot in the team for a DPS.

This is why you guys are suggesting this, and bringing up fake arguments is just silly.

Ignoring the fact that you have directed this thread personaly at those two.

Imagine one day you make a SM right ? cuz it's fun and elaborated etc.

And you want to gear him up right ? who wouldn't want. So you craft all his items to +15 everything nice stats perfect SM.

But then you dont have place in any party(only with friends) because a ;;no gear;; Ultimate will take your place.

Meanwhile ultimate will get everything and beat yo ass in pvp.

Yes you can spam with your friends 2-3 times until even you realise that this is not going to work.

Don't you think from another point of view?

you might want to take a fighter or a sm or even a plasma who knows, being in the current state that is impossible.

This change help's buffers just a bit because people are still making buffers and letting them inside dungeon rather than getting a random buffer.

But it really gives a disavantage to other classes. who dont have same versatility as buffer and are not as op, but they are still left behind cuz of kit.

I cant belive people like you exist haha . You never heard of people being pro and contra a thing ?Because it seems that you think you posses absolute truth which is delusional.

Saying who is right and who is wrong then proceding to tell to delete the thread ?Please just delete your post and grow up ok? 15 years old opinion's are not valued.

In my opinion ultimate is op as fk and is a nuissance to bring him everywhere just because he buffs LOL.

Its like carrying a noob just because Daneos said so.

Sorry for my vulgar exprimation but reading your post gave me (pick any phatology you want).

If they revert the changes ultimate will only be viable in pve(open world farming) and pvp and party pvp and scramble and dojo war... poor ultimate right ?

And please dont respond to this post. You won't comprehend what im trying to say and feel attacked thus showing your ''fangs'' and ''barking''.

Pshhh dont share secrets let him figure out.

Sir, what you just asked is very out of topic and i dont wanna get warned so if you are intrested in my knowlednge please ask me in private or something, this post is not about sk or fighter is about brown boxes being extinct.

Now on topic:

I'll make a short summary about what this thread is about in case a mod decides to peak at some posts.

There is no way we can procure brown boxes.If you farm all day for devil coins(which trust me is hard af and boring)you wont even get near the amount of boxes needed for 1 item to have a good stat.And if you farm all day for Dark devil coins you wont have time to farm tmq/ud/ccbd, So no items or dogiballs for you either.

If you cash again there is a slight possibility to get a brown box,thus resulting in a more waste of money.

I have come up with 2 general solutions.

The p2w solution:-Implement the second wagu machine back. A wagu machine without dogis. A where boxes could be procured more easly(and others).

The f2p solution :-Add brown boxes as a reward for finishing tmq/ud and not dieing or making under a certain time period.

Or :-Make brown boxes to drop from monsters: Ultras or even normal monsters,with a low drop rate but still a drop rate.( even make them purchasable with mudosa points as pvp is very unrewarding compared to the ammount of time and items needed for it to be even succesful)

Conclusion; I dont care how,or why,just implement more boxes in the game because, there are noone and the aviability for f2p is nearly 0.

Regards,

Game is not fair bro. But at lv 70 ur fighter will probly 1 shot with +8 gear and only 8-10 props if not 25 dex on earrings .

This game is not made to be completed in weeks of playing dammit.

It supposed to take years. You are just assuming that everyone will pay and get everything instant? That will be top 1% of population,rest will work their asses of to buy that earring. Still this is so much offtopic.

I do agree we need more brown boxes as i stated above

Please re read what I said, I said the best in the game atm is 10, but the best (lvl70) is 13 props. Why waste $130 on that when 70 is gonna be here. Still the price is ridiculous.

I dont get you. Don't wanna waste 130$? go and farm, go and do tmq/ud or powerlevel or idk. 130$ is the price (you guys made up im not even checking) for an earring that is max stat rn and again RIGHT NOW is the best item in the game. which in a 1v1 situation will make the difference.

Prolly the guy just changed 20-50 boxes and got this stat idk where you going with the 130$dollars.

Even if they are 130$ that item will be instantaneous, meaning you will get it in 30 seconds of trade right ?Ofc you have to pay for something so powerfull that you gain it in 30 seconds.

If not you have to work for it.

Let me remind you game is very much p2w so idk why you are SO surprised.

Best accessory in the game atm, the best is 13 props. What's the point in shelling out $130 for something that's not even max?

13 props? please ill give you time to re -read what you just wrote. and please if you still think you are right show me a pic of a lv 55( max level rn) with 13 props .

The problem is that nobody can obtain that amount of money without spending 130 real life dollars on cash points.

Thats 130 dollars for 1 accessory..... In level 55 cap.......

How can that possibly be "the price"

OK. then let me correct you that is 130 dollars( nah man not really) for the BEST ACCESORY in the game. not just an accesory

Please give me a comprehensive guide that will guarantee me that exact earring.

The problem with the economy is people like you accepting that the value of that earring is 150kk.

The value is ok 150kk for an item which is max level right now. And max stat thats basicaly best item in game.Yeah as a f2p there is no way to make such amount of zeni without farming HARD. But the price is right whats the problem bro ?