Posts by Astin

DENSE.

my friend who does ccbd and tmq/ud all day has not got even 1 brown box. this is ridiculous as he is a very pve player.

Now my suggestion is to implement brown boxes as a reward for completing dungeons or drop from certain monsters..

Game was written by Daneos only( there was a guy who dissapeared),from scratch thus many bugs came into being.

It took 4 years or maybe more who knows from when he is working and the website has nothing to do with the actual game.

He just changed domains and the theme of forum from time to time .

So: Dende-Mandatory

Poko -Mandatory

Karma-Mandatory

Tank-W/e with good equip later you can take everything

Dps- Turtle nothing else does more dmg

but now we have to replace someone from the latter so that will be tank or dps switched for buffs.

and that give us Dende,Poko,Karma(100% needed) and buffer +tank/dps.

without buffer you could add a fighter or sm to tank. or take another dps like crane or even take a tank like dw.and so many other options.

Right now you have NO OPTION.Its like now every other class beside those are discriminated,but you selfish bastards still say poor majin he is good in everything but noone will take him in Dungeons.How hypocritical can you even get?

You don't see point here mate.

If this isn't fixed, there will be only 1 default party for dungeons.

No any other race/class will be able to take part while if buffs don't be removed and be as it was, since everyone have its own buffer, mostly, then you could buff outside party and go inside, meaning instead of buffer you could take like fighter or SM.

I played alot of games where you are actually required to make a buffer.

A REMINDER: Those games are not dead, but this one will eventualy because of stupid updated that Daneos thinks are good.

Game is very Far from balancing and alot of classes have no place in pve because of this

I wont talk about pvp since there is also a mess.

Okay so many of you are against my idea because of the fact that you could sell them and they would become the game’s main currency. I have the solution for that, just make the boxes you buy from cash shop binded, simple...

then that is no solution at al since a f2p will have an ever harder time against cashers right ?

I'd say make a limit to how much brown boxes a person which has an account max level( for example to not spam lv 1 chars) can actually get from cash shop.

i don't really know the number of the limit but that would be more than fair,helping both sides

Since i always said, i dont mind the game to be flooded with brown boxes,since if a casher spends the boxes to get perfect stats then ill use boxes(less) to get a near perfect stat.

Example: casher will spend 200 boxes to get 20 con in a random item.

f2p will spend 30 boxes to get 18 con in a random item.

Rather than now:

Example ; casher will spend 100 boxes to get 19-20 con in a random item

f2p will do nothing because he has no freakin brown boxes and even if he manages to get 5-10 they will result in nothing.

So which option do you think is more viable where the game lacks brown boxes or where is flooded by it ?

Now i would LOVE to see brown boxes removed,but that is no longer possible only if game get's reseted or all brown boxes deleted( not an option,will be unfair)

I am under the impression that this has been changed, and there was recently a large thread about it.

And because people make ulti's largely as support classes. They sacrifice the ability to rip through the game with insane damage to provide utility for a party.

They can be good in PVP also, but only assuming you have a budokai seed. Good luck winning prelims with one unless you draw complete scrubs.

So winning prelims is the only thing fighters/sm are good at ?Meanwhile ultimate is all over the place,they can literaly do ANYTHING.(in our guild we fight over the seed 1 v 1 so that means even there they can take the seed.)

Tbh the situation right now is dumb as fk. I dont care which either in cash shop or in world boss event but plz add brown boxes .

Brown boxes are very expensive and very very rare.The situation unfolding right now is that of a crysis. I mean lets be honest if you farm all day and spend 1kk you can get 2 boxes? fkin 2 boxes?in 1 month that makes them lets say 50-ish right ? now imagine you spend all the boxes (and you will) and get nothing in return. for farming all day.and being atcive to beat the boss.And the game started for barely 1and a half month right ?. So that means by farming all day like an idiot and being present for every world boss event which is impossible as you cant predict when the boss will go up,you will have 50-60 boxes?wow very rewarding system, its like laughing at community seriously.

everyone saying this change is good ,we should keep this change but have you guys seen the positive side of this ? cuz rn is clearly only Ultimate meta ,not grand chef not plasma .People go as far as calling Ultimate the only buffer. So here we talk about 1 subclass that can do everything. They can pvp, they can farm in world with 2xSpins,they can level easly,and now you are forced to take one on every dungeon/ccbd/etc.

So this class ultimate is best at everything? cuz someone just said a pvp class shouldnt be good for pve. Then explain this plz.

Because swordman which is already hard af to play, is only good for pvp and thats all but i wouldn;t go as far as to call him GOOD because he is below averege and needs extreme skil and extreme items. Yet he can't do pve or farm world mobs...

Tempest Box-head(boxbox) Hardlock since we have a childish community better close this theard and in the future just don't allow posting , this kind of contenent , "TOP Player, Top guilde " will only lead to flame cuz of non brain humans that can't have a modern conversation sadly

Note : I don't care if someone got offenced peace !

close? because? Vadim just wanted to show his progress and i wanna see how far they can get. why tf should they close the thread because of a few crybabys .Let it be.

This guy Sandu doesent even belong here, nobody has buissnes with him, he is really irelevant to the thread.

He doesent even participate in this cc floor competition.

But he came so he can say he won dojo war 2 weeks ago. Damn.

You are like a mosquito who just keeps bothering people.

Ok man we understood you good you stronk you best ,now leave people alone nobody asked for your pressence in this post why u even bother? dont you have a life to live ?

Next time i'll make a post about a but there will be a comment from Sandu saying;'' yeah there is a kd bug, but astin is noob and we won dojowar 3 months ago....''

Also i unblocked you to get my share of drama because my life is to chill

nah he is right . you instantly said ''ussles, as your guild'' thats when i realised there is no hope for you. some people are making guild not to take 1 st place of budo or cc or anythihg just to have fun,you sir seem to have a big problem.i'll block you as it sickens me to see good players going this path. GL

1 print ? you sound so hypocritic taking into account you guys never won budo party ... but hey then again what im not seeing is your 70f which you already said it's been done before . im still waiting until you find the file ^^

i can already see 2 years from now,ryosai posts cc150, and Sandu will be like, but we defeated you with less than 5 memebers... dude get over it, you have your own thread to brag about dojo war dont bring ur drama to all the posts in the forum.