Posts by Astin

Here is the difference between Ryosai and Paradise.

For us every single player made an impact and that is a fact. Mind I remind you that we had less players again? Maybe if that trash turtle as you said had left the dojo our strategy would have crumbled. Every single player is important to us, no matter how poorly geared he or she was. We need our players to listen to our calls , not to be geared in end game items on the first week of cap.

We didn't challenge that dojo with 25 members because we were shorthanded. We had around 40 players online , heck we fought wave division with 30 players like 10 minutes before, we went there with 25 players because we wanted to.

i never asked why are you telling me all this ? i was talking mainly about the flame and how you influenced that turtle . I never put the accent on his/her items.

But you do, you only talk about his items and how i missjudged you, yet i never did that , you just play the victim

What i wanted to showcase is how the turtle was influenced by the build chat/discord ,w/e.

Stop playing your own mind games and read twice before responding.

i never asked how many you were vs weave division i never asked your strategy i never asked if you even care i never asked the difference. yet you answered all of those with your own question and your own answer. we where talking about trashtalking and unsportmanship here not your strategy

Thank you for understanding,

Regards

6619e1982b5f9a02d25897e8d415d5a784a754330a6054280ef3311416397d91.jpg

Losing to players with trash items while outnumbering them with a difference of 100 points is what I'd call easy.

Here is some advice for you, undermining the players that defeated you only makes you look weaker.

can you imagine a full grown up man with responsabilities and a proper job or education to say ''GG IZI''?no

can you imagine a 15 years old kid screaming gg easy at his computer after winning a dojowar in which he had little to no impact? yes.

Did not you see the provocation of Sendoku in the first part? He was asking if they were going to call more people? Then speaking: "talk too much." This topic was just about drama and so it was closed, Effy was the only one who tried to calm things down. I guess you did not read the chat itself because when the dojo ended the only thing I could read coming from Ryosai was excuses like "two guilds against one" and people calling PARADISE hacker . And before you ask, for me this is normal competition.
    Can not you tell the difference in drama to what we're doing here? Me and you are just talking and exposing our views on the dojo, truth that at the beginning of the topic there was a bit of drama but nothing that is not skippable

everytime something goes wrong you guys NEED to call Sendoku out . And cmon its like provoking a tiger and expecting not to get bitten.And nah this is not compettition. I stated our guild hasn't said ''GG IZI'' i know that some other said different things but still, its not like they were wrong. We did not even get 1 member in our guild for this fight, nor do we have 5 guilds to manage and swap from one to another you know what i mean ?

This post is Dramaless because only me sendoku and dreamer responded. Meanwhile all you guys spam even on this thread of(non provoking) is GG IZI and dead memes. Take a look:

-VERY IZIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HAHAHAHAHHAHA

-HEUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEU 2 dojo fights and 2 wins very easy

i do not want to continue but spamming this right after winning ? Its called sportmanship and respect , look it up(talking to the guild)

ps; if you guys REALLY think you are best guild stop comparing yourselvs with ryosai. Saying: you also did that and you also: said that ... cmon you guys are BEST GUILD right ? act like one.

This thread was made to expose videos and comments of the war between our guilds. To prove this, I deleted the old photo and placed the Sendoku video on the front page. But you of Ryosai can not complain about provocation when the topic of your victory against Undisputed was full of drama and provocation right? The topic has been closed because of this ... (Dojo War Ryosai VS Undisputed)
    Of course it all started a while back when Ryosai lleader said that clearly Ryosai was the best guild. I called him to attack Korin, but I knew he would not go so I had to attack your Dojo to prove that things are not as he thinks, there are many strong guilds out there and between them we are one of the best. I had seen videos of you playing together and knew that PARADISE could win and if nothing changes, we will win again ... but in the name of the competition I hope Ryosai change.

what do you mean ??? First page is like: ''good job close fight'', followed by tight fight gj everyone, followed by some complains about laag i DO not see what you are talking about, then you guys started to but in and create drama.I really love competition but THIS ? this is not competition , if you guys think provoking each other and trashtalking every week is competition im sorry for you. And yeah if nothing changes we will lose again .I never intended to take back what is yours. Admiting mistakes is what improve's al about. So yeah we have some trashtalkers we need to keep in touch with on our end but still i feel like there are alot more on your end. Because a +6 turtle with trash items was saying ''easy'' after i spammed killed her. Thats not confidence , thats what he understood from your guild chat,thats how you guys molded that turtle.(just an example). When we won i never saw a GG IZI. yet you guys spammed the fk out of it.

It was not a common victory. It was a victory with 5 less players and with the difference of 100 points.
    This shows a huge difference between the two guilds in terms of strength ... Of course, everything can change, but today we are better.
    But in case you want to try again we will be waiting in the best dojo of the whole game: Korin

wow a really nice response , i commend you. and yes you are right it was a humiliating experience and we all had been part of it. But making a thread to shame a guild who just lost, what do you look for ?(dont tell me you made the thread just to showcase your win because clearly you guys just want to provoke lets not play dumb). Ok lets say you do provoke us. Next week we beat the shit out of you. We make a thread about it. after 2 weeks pages turn and you guys beat the shit out of us. You make a thread about it ... cant you see in what cycle of hate do you enrole each of us ?(you as a guild not personaly).

Just saying ok you won. Congratz. But a true winner keeps it low and cool . He does not shout and shames on the weak.

Agree with you, no proof = pointless.

Simmy
    yeah! like i said before:

Paradise isnt the best guild since we dont face everyone.

But we are better tha ryosai ... they outnumbered us and still loses

u guys are so phatetic. yes we lost. but have you ever fought a real fight ?like in the real world ? u think beating someone 1 time makes you the best ? im really interested how tough you are behind your internet mask where you experss your'' i beat you 1 time i won im the best guild ever no questions ask''

wtf get real. stop living in your dream.

You might fit the name Dreamer more than our leader tbh.

Oh I was not aware that they could be sealed, I thought they were unsellable upon pickup. That's why I was here. If they're sealable then I don't see the problem other than some classes not being taken in parties. You should form your own party for that. No elitist will take you.

Do you ever re-read what you post or do you just press reply as soon as you finish?Because i honestly cant understeand what you just said.

You CANNOT farm dungeons with parties not willing to take certain classes so it won't be possible to farm to farm with certain classes. Please, this is not hard to understand. Also, the accessories are if not the best in the game.

If im a f2p i wont go SM as main class..i will go a farmer i will go the classes that are accepted.I understand your point but it seems you dont understand mine.

Actually, In wow all items are BoP ( bound on pickup ) , the economy there runs around crafts , it's a different game.

To be honest, I vote for unbinding the BID items being a much easier and better game design than making them last forever. I'm pretty sure the Devs of retail never intended for those items to be traded back and forth though otherwise they wouldn't be BoPs.

One way around this would be adding such items to other sources of pvp as well as scramble, so players that prefer pvp would not have to set foot in pve to enjoy the game. The requirement of doing pve to enjoy pvp died with mmos back in august, 2012.

it was just a random and unbased example( the wow refference) i just used wow because any people know the game ..

I would rather want the dungeon to be based on strategy and skill rather than speed,and then i would agree to items being bounded as such everybody could obtain them through hard work.I would also love to see brown boxes drops.Still no change refering the p2w system of the game has made so far.And dont start me with the token shop.I would rather have to pay for a decent autopot and decent z32 than to let my pc day and night on,consuming energy.

Daneos give any justification?

well someone made a post stating following

The book for females gives rage points(rp) because the book is a playboy style and it infuriates females when they see it(not in this day and age but eh)

-thats the reason for the rp

The book for males gives attack speed and movement speed because the male get's exited master roshi-like

- thats the reason for the movement and att etc.

this was the post someone made and Daneos liked the post.So me(someone who really wanted same effects for both genders) and others tought that daneos agrees with this and doesent intend to change the book.

ok so after reading all of the threads, i will admit that im wrong and i will change my vote to yes

But then again i still sustain my opinion on the matter as i still hate the fact that this game is based strictly on money.

I mean what's next buying AURA? when that happens ill quit the game .

What i would want to see tho is balancing the game in a matter where more than 2 teamcomps can do kraken cell etc.

Or maybe poko buff and karma attack speed buff to not stack .. idk .

I feel like they should base dungeons on items and strategys rather than ,items and teamcomps..

I actually read all of that.

Yes good points,and yes i know a few mmorpgs where classes are restricted to pvp.

I actually hate the system in this game. I really would wish every class would have a place in Pve and Pvp equally.

But they dont. And i dont think we'll see SM in endgame dungeons even tho he is somwhat good or any pvp dedicated class.

And balancing the game is a must and i hope we will see some of it before 70 cap,But then again you miss my POINT.

Everything in this game can be bought through cash. Except those things.It may be selfish and not unfair on my part , but let's be serious everything about this game is selfish and unfair.

PS:sorry for the kid offence, im not the best at this game and i dont mind being called a noob at THIS game. But i played quite a few mmorpgs and i kinda get offended if someone questions it . My bad still.

already tried to convince Daneos mate personaly i've made 2 threads and there were alot of threads of this kind that got alot of attention but nothing was made sorry.Still i wish you succed where others failed. GL

I can enumerate more MMORPGS than you ever heard of and i altmost played everything you can come up with so please dont make a premise followed by your own response OK?Comparing mmorpgs is only what a kid would do."In WoW i could sell every item dropped in dungeon why i cant do that in dbog uhah''. every mmo is it's own universe dont compare. In BDO(Black Desert Online) you couldnt even trade the high end items from world bosses .I could enumerate more just send me a messege in private i'll help you:)

hue glad u quoted that cuz i wannet to respond to that . Well you see in other MMORPG's i cant pick them off the ground like daneos said . But you know what ? In others mmorpgs THEY WERE NEVER BINDED TO BEGIN WITH . and since the devs dont wan to unbind them . Its the only way around . You do realize that many PvE classes are great at budo right ? Turtle can win budo if played and geared properly . So is karma . and if they cant . Thats not a problem for the gears . Thats a problem for the devs . They need to balance it . All classes are supposed to be able do both pve and pvp . Some maybe better at pve some maybe better at pvp . but in the end of the day . the classes should always be BALANCED so i can play WHAT I WANT . as a player

Gosh . u dont seem to have any experience in mmorpgs do u

EDIT: And dont bring daneos into this . he obviously has not that much experience over DBO retail . Not tryna talk smack or offend him . but its the truth

also:

Krakken and Cell-X were originally added into the game so that it would be more fair for players who wish to have these legendary accessories but couldn't participate or win in dragon ball scramble. These types of items were never intended have any monetary value (through trades and the Auction House).

Legendary level 70 accessories that can be obtained in BIDs will remain bind on pick up, and should for the following reasons:

• Allowing legendary level 70 accessories be traded would mean a player wouldn't have to step foot into the dungeon, and could just purchase some of the most useful end-game accessories without participating in PVE.
    • Players were put in a situation where they were forced to accept since retail Dragon Ball Online that legendary level 70 accessories were bind only. The majority of the player base never had a problem with the gear being binded.
    • In retail DBO, the players who had a range of accessories, (including the level 70 legendary items) were the players who dedicated and spent time to building their character. If these accessories were to be unbinded and traded, then it would mean that a player wouldn't have to invest much time into building their character, which would pose as being unfair. This is actually was an element in what separated the experienced and geared players from the inexperienced and non-geared players.
    • It would deter players from participating in Dragon Ball Scramble, and the wishes would need to be reworked. If legendary level 70 necklace and earrings could be traded from BIDs (such as Krakken and Cell-X) then what would be the point in players participating in Dragon Ball Scramble? The majority of players who participate in Dragon Ball Scramble wish for the Necklace/Earring. No one would bother with the event unless the rewards were to be changed.

As Daneos mentioned in his post above, the BID's are considered to be short and easy instances, so there is no reason as to why all classes can't participate if they want too.

So Daneos will make the change NOT YOU. so why not bring him into this ?

You're completely missing the point . Its not about "getting items easier" Theres classes that dont even got AS where they never gonna get a chance to play the Dungeon since they're considered useless . i dont care about what anybody says "DBOG balanced that bla bla " what i know is that the community doesnt give a damn and they will always go with an AS class for these dungeons and wont even considerother classes unless they're friends and they wanna help eachother out . So this is a big YES

This items should be available for everyone not just AS classes.

You also never played a game where equipment stays forever on the ground so you can call other players to enter the dungeon to obtain the item. If you want items from dungeon, then go and do the dungeon. If you cant get a group then ask your guild (everyone has one anyway). BID 2-4 are way too easy to make the dropped equipment sell-able.

And btw you mean items should also be aviable for pvp classes? how does that work? so a pvp class should have all items a pve class can obtain.But a pve class cannot win budo and /or farm mudosa points so where is the fairness?