Posts by RafaKehl

Hey dude what did you get in return for working as a translator ? Sometimes I think to myself that I could help with the translations but I'm not certain if it'd be worth the time

Nothing! Not even early access at that time. But I don't know how things are being managed now nor how things are for english translators. I used to translate from english to portuguese with only one other guy. That guy was actually not very good with english and I had to fix many issues, it's was hard yet fun.

Hello again! I'm returning since a very long break. Played original TW and played the DBOG alpha. I even worked as a translator for Portuguese!

I came back to see how the community grew and what is the state of the server.

If you guys are willing to, I'd like that you update me on what is still a work in progress and what is already done!

Thank you!

Joguei no sv1 do TW, mas não muito tempo... Mas sou brasileiro...
    Sabe informar como está o desenvolvimento do servidor?
    Agora sem a shoutbox não temos notícia nenhuma de como anda o servidor...

What's up guys?
    I'm worried with the windows 10 compatibility, because I upgradaded my PC and it now uses windows 10 and I heard there were issues related to windows 10...
    As I'm not a founder, I cannot test it for myself. Do you guys know anything about those issues or experienced them?

We didn't have any updates in a long time because now they're doing greater stuff, like dungeons, NPC movimento, etc... We are very close to the open beta, so the updates now might be bigger and have more impact to the gameplay :D

Pra isso tem o Scramble... Open PVP só dá merda, acreditem...
    Já jogaram Tibia? Impossível ficar nas hunts mais famosas que tu sempre leva pau de alguém que tá dominando o lugar...

Scramble é um evento que quem tá participando vira Open PVP e cada um começa com uma esfera do dragão, sempre que tu mata alguém ele dropa a esfera... E assim vai até alguém ter as 7

As a ex-translator, I can tell that it is hard to make a placebo translation than translating the thing itself, because we don't see what we are translating IN GAME, we just can see random quotes and translate them...