Posts by Celeus

Yes, it didn't carry over for some reason. We'll have it fixed either next maintenance or possibly on any of the coming days with an emergency maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Waiting another week is just ridiculous, this problem is since Tuesday(for me). Do you realize that if we don't do Masterclass we're pretty much stuck? You can't do flight so questing in West-City is going to be impossible. Please tell me it's earlier than that.

1.but, now i have my master class, and i am lvl34, and i want know if its possible restart my skilss yet

Yes it is, it was updated to be able to reset once a week no matter what level you are or masterclass or not. Fear not you can reset your skills.

I won't answer u beacause it would only lead us to flame .... , The Donations are made for keeping up the server And according to the number of +15 , brown boxes , dogis ...ect in the game peopole have donated enought to keep the server for at least 2 years , Try To bee a bit more polite next time thank you .

There is nothing impolite in what he said, the only way this game can live is through donations. Servers are really costy and increasing the amount of players that the server can hold is going to make it more expensive.

I believe having a weekly limit to how much boxes you can buy per week would be better so whales don't get the best stats in a week. I definitely don't have much experience with boxes and their rates but i believe it'd be abuse-able due to the fact one million is too little in POB it'd work really well during the beginning of the open beta but once price get high again they're going to be candy.

Except that they do have the same drop rate, both inside and outside of dungeons - Daneos just confirmed.

If they have the same drop rate then it's still easier to farm outside dungeons. Dungeons are limited you can't just wait for mobs to spawn again it's a limited number of mobs unlike in the open-world where there is an infinite number of mobs. Also, dungeon mobs are not as easy as the ones outside the dungeons so it's unfair and unreasonable. Once again, they should be more than outside of dungeons.

I'm interested in joining, i played a bit during TW but didn't play for too long due to language barrier. I'm a level 51 Turtle hermit, my in-game name: Celeus

So, i bought cash when it was 5$ for 50 Cash points can i get the extra 50(it appears in my donation log) or i'll have to wait for beta to get it ?

did you loose some braincells? don't use the word "scam" if you don't know what it means. "a dishonest way to make money by deceiving people" is a definition of the word scam. scam in fact is illegal. when he lauch open beta this will be a huge problem.

I don't think I need to talk with someone who isn't even respectful. Also you're the one who lost some brain cells who dafuq would sell you a dogi for 1kk anyway it's obviously a scam.
    and there's no need for you to search google for the definition to tell me it thanks I wouldn't learn from a disrespectful person.

I don't think it's a scam you agreed on buying or selling him things not his fault that you don't know the prices in most mmorpgs same thing happens all the time. I'm not saying that he could just go around doing it, but come on if I can't buy things for cheap and sell em expensive I won't ever be able to make money in the game. Well that's at least the way I make money in most mmorpgs lol.

What i want to know is if all of these updates and fixes are too much for Daneos or not if so he should try to hire an extra person to help with the server and updates, if that happens there will be more updates frequently resulting in people cashing more and this can keep going .

I think he already said he can handle it alone or something like that,and that he made a lot of private servers like this in other mmorpgs and this should be no different well idk you got a point tho.