Posts by Kiziro

Yo, once again here to report a Bug.

This time its TMQ 3 specifically. Can't say how it happned or how to recreate it but I'll try to be as detailed as possible. We went in as group of 4 (Ulti, 2 x Turtle, 1 Fighter) and finished the 1st Stage. After that a party member left before we started the 2nd Stage. Then we proceeded with the 2nd stage as usual until we got to the part where the brain washing machines are. We killed everything and everything was empty but the Quest info said we're not done we searched the whole map but couldn't find anything and ended up being stuck in stage 2 (see image)

Edit: we have a theory. It might've been because I went ahead

Edit2: Yea we confirmed it. It was because I was too far ahead when I killed the mobs

Edit3: I take it back we dont know what causes it but we're missing 1 mob even tho we made sure all 4 were there. (see 2nd image)

unknown.pngunknown.png

once again sorry if this has already been said/posted but here's the bug.

It happens whenever I run TMQ1 every 2nd time I bug out and the "Mission Complete" screen doesn't show up then the counter starts to go down but we dont get teleported out.

Yea. That's what I mean. if its already implemented mb. Maybe I'm just an idiot but everytime I checked it really only listed them by the price. or I'm even dumber than I thought and kept miscalculating 😂

Hey, sorry in advance if a thread like this has already been created I was honestly just too lazy to check but anyway...

I noticed that whenever I throw away Items while picking up a lot it crashes me. If it ever happens to me again I don't forget it I'll try to take a screenshot of the error. tho its just all "?" so doubt it'd help much
    Here's what I did so you can replicate the crash/error/bug if needed:

1. Basically clear UD3 Hard cause there you can get a ton of drops on 1 place

2. Then what I do is while holding the pick up button is throw away the consumables like potions n stuff. I noticed that most of the crashes happend while I was throwing away Life Agent's

and yea thats it.

Regards,

Kiziro

Hey,

so basically this is a suggestion for the AH filter/sort thing. To be exact for the price filter where you can filter them from cheapest to most expensive and vice versa.

Instead of literally just listing them like that do you think there could be a way to make it so that it filters from cheapest per unit to most expensive per unit? I think that would help out a lot!

It's awesome to see a player putting so much thought into the game while playing it haha. My biggest problem is that I usually avoid those bugs as much as I can so that I eventually forget there was even a bug haha

You're a blessing to this community

Hey,

I dont know if this has been suggested yet or is already planned for 2.0 but do you think an item filter would be possible where you can either specify items you dont want to pick up when auto looting

or

Where the Item automatically gets thrown away when you do pick it up?

It could also have other options like only picking up items that have a certain rarity.

There are probably a lot more ideas for an item filter but yea something along those lines

Thanks a lot

Kiz 😁

It won't be that bad. Currently it's just wrapping in the middle of words, or when we specify line breaks in the translation files. We'll just give it some better word wrap logic, should be easy.

I'm sure we'll do the no brainer stuff that they did like guild customization and stuff, but the reality is there's not much to copy, they didn't release all that much. A lot of the ideas they were demoing in videos are standard kit for mmo's, we'll do all that stuff eventually after the new client is ready.

Really appreciate you answering all those questions. Can't wait for it. Thanks for all the hard work.

Great to have you back buddy!
    Knowledge of the game comes with playing , you will figure it out but in case you need any kind of help you can pm ign UltimateQyu or just tag me on discord qyusu
    Have fun!

Hey, Thanks haha. Yea its weird. despite all the years I've been playing dbo I still dont know much about it.

Yo, I think I've already introduced myself like 3 times but since it's been a while might aswell do it again :/

I'm Kiziro I used to play back a couple years ago but somehow got too busy to continue playing and now I'm back again.
    First started playing DBO back in 2013? when I was like 12 on the TW servers until it got closed and was super excited when I heard about this projekt a couple years later and now I'm 20 ._.:|
    Although I've been at this game for quite some time I have like 0 game knowledge haha. Also uhh I'm from Germany. Did I miss anything?

Anyway happy to see there are still quite a lot people playing this game and hope to see you in-game :S
    Feel free to drop questions if you have any :/