Posts by Leo Morningstar

...told you once,told you twice and this makes three

Hahahahahahahaha and who the f#ck do you think you're to tell him once and twice or more oh myself you mongrel i swear if anybody give me bazooka i'd shoot you and make sure you don't come out alive, i swear these mods wannabe are more disgusting than the actual real mods.

im still waiting to daneos ban Avezla

This project is not as serious as it should be. :huh:

You have 2 options get the dev a coffee and tell him to babysit you whole day and watch who is bugging and who is not bugging or let him fix the bugs/adding features lol

tumblr_inline_o547iwHcCv1r4btlm_500.gif

Joking thats actually cool i'm gonna give you +1

That faker10 is a real faker lmao "Calling you a yellow dog" i think he is trying to take all over my persona.

Sometimes I saw some of user use bug and other user said " I gonna report you "

then user who used bug said " go go repoert XD " and laugh.

Is it normal?

Yes it's normal and then they cry a river after getting banned and make a thread (funeral) on forums and explain how they were innocents.

p.s liking your own post? wow...

I swear i love myself i wish if i can duplicate and f#ck myself i'm hot as hell.

i have reported you and i hope that this time you get what you deserve.

I'm gonna make a second account and i will be more crual and please stop being a hypocrite you complain about my posts when you're flooding the forums and all your 618 posts is about reporting players.
    This is dbo not barbie online, only savage people play this game if you want to report players go to league of legends.

Hahaha!! DBO without spanish spammers or MMO without bot spammers? DBO without toxic assholes? Don't be absurd mongrels. "DBO Player" is the name of a mongrel dog who cannot find joy playing this game without flaming/cursing each other. The pretty lie "Friendly dbo" is nonsense spouted by weaklings like you, in order to survive/rule with the assholes you have to be an asshole.

there should be no report buttons. DENIED

I only read title tbh too lazy to read that crap next make a short text so i can read it.
    Blue dogs keep the warning for yourselves i'm stating facts no hello kitty friendly crap.

Before i start i wanna say "Merry christmas to Corringa" for being fair as hell.

Hi, this section has always been bad place but this thread will change the fate of this section for the first time ever in the history of dbog someone makes a thread about another player just to thank him. (I'm excpecting unlimited +1 works)

(Sorry for eye cancer) look at these haters tryna make him look like if he is a devil i mean Corringa have a talent he can teleport and cancel animation just like riven main players, if you're going to ban Corringa ban all the riven main faggits who are abusing the cancel animation.

After seing the video and after all this eye cancer FROM the quality its confirmed that Corringa is fairplay as hell and he is the biggest mongrel dog in dbog today.
    Sorry miss click i mean he is the most legit/best player in DBOG i think he is secret DBOG agent he's been abusing bugs for the sake of DBOG.

So please players haters beware because Corringa don't use bugs!! Ah ah ah!! Bugs abuse corringa with bugs.