Posts by g02sle3p

I am an experienced Alpha and Beta tester going back to the early 2000s. I am posting to inform other players who are not experienced Alpha and Beta testers what their jobs are if you are selected. The creators of this game are testing and the game will be glitchy. It is our job to ACTIVELY seek out these bugs and glitches and report them. I recommend a good screenshot tool. I personally use FRAPS. It is quick and doesn't hinder gameplay. I know it may seem like a lot but you need to report EVERYTHING. Yes even the obvious bugs and glitches that everyone will be exposed to. What I like to do personally, focusing on my strengths as a writer, is to seek out grammar mistakes. This is a story and quest driven game so there is an enormous amount of text. I will be reading and possibly rereading everything to ensure that it looks as professional as possible. This might be a fan made project but everyone working on this game is skilled and they all want to make this game look as great as it should be and the fans will expect the best. There is a good chance I won't be chosen to play in the Alpha test tomorrow because only 500 players are going to be picked but I want to make sure that the people that ARE chosen do everything they can to help out the DBO team. Thank you for reading and I hope to see you all in-game. :D

This is a good tip to post. While a lot of people are excited to play the game, they must also realize that they have a "job" to do in that week the closed alpha is going on and look for all bugs possible. Let's be honest, there are people who are going to be chosen and spam the game for a week to play. Everyone with access should report SOMETHING. After all, it's only a week -- not much to do but find as many bugs as possible.

Sethmon, if I can make a suggestion: if you're not chosen maybe consider purchasing one of the founder packs that gives you access? Someone with your experience would be helpful to the testing and the purchase is a donation to the team and the game. Also you get some cool stuff. I purchased the S. Saiyan pack just in the off chance I wasn't chosen, and I want to be able to help perfect the game and donate to it.

Thanks and good luck!

It still continues to not work thank you for the help though, if another option could be added to buy points that would be great :D

Why not go the route that I did and purchase a gift card that PiPiload allows? I purchased a CVS card and sent it to myself as a gift. Redeemed it on PiPiload and it worked perfectly. Then redeemed that card for points for DBOG, and got the S. Saiyan Founders pack.

PiPiload does work, I heard it's just a pain in the butt to use a credit card. Try going the gift card route like I did (I also have a thread up about this.)

So, the gift card does work. I redeemed a CVS card on PiPiload then redeemed it here for the Cash Points and got myself the S. Saiyan Founders pack.

Just so everyone knows in case they didn't want to use personal credit card info on PiPiload.

Good lucks, guys!

just be careful with pipload. they aren't scammers but they might ban you for no reaosn and then its going to be a big ordeal to get it working and to get your card that you paid for. They are gonn ask for a picture of ur ID an dcredit card statements if you use a credit card... idk abotu a cvs card. should work fine. eveyrone be warned though its a pain in the ass. ive been trying to get this resolved all day. and they donthave a phone number so you will need to email them if there are any problems which means you will get an answer when they get to it.

Hey, thanks for the heads up. Sorry to hear about that. Hope everything gets resolved for you.

I'll most likely try to get the cash via one of the gift cards and see how that works.

Hey, gang. I am in the process of getting the Super Saiyan Founder's pack and have registered with PiPiload already. In the payment options I see we can redeem some gift cards that I can get here in America for this rather than use my personal credit card, since PayPal is no longer set up with PiPiload.

Can anyone confirm that this will actually work? Planning on heading to my local CVS and snatch up a $75 gift card from them and then redeem it for the points for that SS Founders pack tomorrow. I definitely want to contribute to this project and I think these founders packs are a great way of doing that.

Sorry, if it seems like a dumb question. Have never used PiPiload before and would rather use the gift card route, just wondering if anyone has done that before.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Anyone in the U.S. get into the closed alpha that will be streaming? I saw on Facebook from the DBOG team that their stream is going to be in 8 hours. That's about 1am my time, just looking to see if any local guys are participating.

If not I / we can always watch the replay of the live stream tomorrow.

Thanks!

Isn't this the thread??
    Just relax they will post it when they are streaming. :thumbup:

I created the thread, so I would say it's not the OFFICIAL thread, to answer your question. With the alpha coming up just thought I'd see what the plans are since I didn't see one up yet. :thumbsup:

Any chance that the people who have been picked will be able to live stream the closed alpha via YouTube, Twitch, etc. and if so maybe we can get a sticky of all the accounts so we can follow along and see some gameplay?

Not sure if the team is okay with live streaming the alpha, but it was just a thought.

Thanks!