Posts by Iasagi

Yo my name is Iasagi, I play a Human Swordsman, I am looking for a guild to join one that will help me get better so i can contribute to it, I never took this game serious as I should have i used it for RP with a group of friends, What im looking for in a guild is simple and as followed

English players
    Someone to help me grow in ability in my class
    Friendly people( overall )
    (A Dojo would be nice but not needed)
    A decent name one that's not a joke name but pretty nice sounding ( not a priority last on my list

Alright appreciate it again, I will do as instructed next time I get on that computer which will be in a few hours.

Edit- I did as instructed, it worked but only works in windowed mode, better than nothing thanks for the help. normally don't play windowed mode but its DBO xD

Ah, much appreciated I'll go and do that.

Edit- It allows me to use the NVIDIA settings and I applied it, and it worked somewhat, now it kinda randomly goes back to low gamma, thought i forgot to save the new settings so i swapped over to it and it was saved and now to fix it i open up the graphics card control panel and just reapply it. still annoying but not as annoying as the other way. It works like supposed to unless I Alt-Tab into the game that's when it acts up again, But if i just move my mouse to the monitor the game is launched on and play it its perfectly fine

I downloaded the new launcher replaced the old one, and for some reason when I launched the game and fixed my settings for full-screen the gamma was turned all the way down so I fixed it, then I Alt-Tabbed out and it wasn't just the game the entire computer was like that, and on top of that the screen was zoomed in at a lower resolution I had to go in and manually fix that issue but every-time i launch the game it does this and i have to manually fix the issue, it's quite annoying.

Edit- I tried to fix it while the game was open it worked till i clicked back on the game.

sadly I agree with what's been said long before I ever thought about the custom content, Though I feel like Xenoverse is a reboot of DBO as if you look at them both the similarities are endless almost some look straight ripped from DBO and just updates.

I feel the chance of new content is lost on this game for anyone who makes a server on it, so much work and time that has to be put into it just to code and create models and for a group of fans to do it is unlikely, only reason I brought it up is because it is one of the reasons the original ended so fast and you see private servers for WoW having custom content all the time so its not unheard of but they have been doing it for years with larger groups

Hope is pretty much all it is when I made this post, Hope that one day when its finished they might expand their group and attempt it at least, this game is amazing the way it is, and if it stays like it that's fine with me I was with dbo for Three years and the translating team for a year it was a shame watching it die like that, spending final moments just in sky waiting for the end of the world, it would be a shame watching it again.

I honestly am not sure where to put this . so I decided " Other " would be more appropriate than anything,

Upon returning to the game I started over, and found the TLQ work properly now, and translated, but there is issues with some spelling in the translation minor things like " from " being " form" and so on. It has stayed like this for a few days so I figured no one reported it in. so far I only saw one on TLQ #1

So should I submit pictures on the issues I've found to further help pinpoint it ? or is it categorized like the old English patch translations. where you just look under the quest category and so on.

I have searched and only came up with scattered results on the topic so I figured id gather it all into one topic for easy access by the community.

one of the flaws of the original DBO was the lack of content, this can be argued that it was not live long enough to get Expansions and whatnot to make it grow looking back on old pictures the world map had many places that wasn't actually there just the vacant spot they are a total of 5 spots where nothing exists in the game three on the bottom of the map and two on the top.

I saw a post about adding new races. and one of the arguments was that a new starting zone would have to be introduced. which is fine seeing how the spot for one exists at the top left a perfect starting zone sized map is there just no content in the spot the problem would be modeling and importing all the custom pieces which could take time. Frieza Race ( shitty name so imma just say changelings) Changelings would be a perfect addition to the game ( not right away but once everything else is done )

New skills/abilities introduced into the game ( I saw a post about new skills but I haven't put much thought into it myself to expand on it)

I played the game for along time and hardly ever gotten bored of it but in modern gaming world if it isn't a non-mmorpg type game it requires somewhat new content to be added at some point to keep it alive. there exist so many possibilities for a dragon ball mmorpg and a ton of races/planets to explore.

they are a ton of races in dragon ball from demons to angels, the two races I think most would love to see is Changelings and Androids ( cyborgs cough cough )
    as long as dragon ball continues to expand the mmo could always expand itself also. this is something that a lot of people believed was the downfall of dragonball online despite being non global. The developers didn't feel like expanding on the game. to even further this point look what games came out that is pretty much dragon ball online just not mmorpg, Xenoverse and Xenoverse 2 they like the dbo game and story but they didn't want to make it a good morpg. with expanding content and worlds of possibilities.

my hopes is Dragon ball Online Global server revival will soar high and show that this is a game we want, and maybe they will remake it into a better mmo a true dragon ball online. doubt it but always is hope.

( I apologies for my grammatical errors I am playing dbo while writing I've fixed a lot but not all.

Here is a picture in case it can help idk how but still better than nothing, For instance this particular bug allows a 5th character to be put on the account even if it is not playable, but when i try to make a 5th character it don't let me.

My Characters are all but the Fabiano but as someone stated it is a bug i just wanted to supply a picture showing the bug

nah but i heard Pipload does, so don't wanna lose my money ( even though it's not a lot haha im unemployed at trying to start my company up) in case they ask for those because i only supply those to a government office. :greatsaiyaman:

Yeah, I mean. i wouldn't mind it so much if I didn't have to send my Social or Photo of an I'd you can deal some serious damage with those.

xD I make those faces often =^,..,^= and thanks, I consider it average haha i had to improve a lot on my typing when translating for DBOCOM back when the servers was live. so most of my typing is improved over the years my issues is mainly capitalization, and punctuation but when I actually wish things to be formal I take my type and make sure it is appropriate and correct.

Welcome to the community man, if you need any help in game when it launches, don't hesitate to ask me i'll help anyone if they need it.

Enjoy your stay. :saiyangoku:

Thank you both, and I sure do, even though I have not set foot inside the game since I discovered this community, I am already drawn into it and know I shall relive all my happy moments in game once more. :saiyangoku:

My name is Iasagi Strife,

I have played Dragon Ball Online since it launched on TW servers, hmm let's see what I can say about my self.

1) I have played DBO official from start till the end, I was a level 65( if I am correct) solo player ( solo mainly due to lack of English players that I could find.)

2)I was a Translator for the English patch supplied from DBOCOM, and have translated over 30 dialog boxes of text, as I did not actually find the patch till a couple months before the game's end.

3) My race/class is a Human/Swordsman.

4) I have collected the Dragon balls a total of 6 or 7 times.

5) Soon as I catch the server online on here, Send me a friends request and I shall help whomever is needing it when my character is created I shall list him below. as I only will create my Human Swordsman till he is maxed.

6) I will do whatever i possibly can to help this community grow, hopefully it will grow to the point that Akira Toriyama, sees this, and acknowledges that we want DBO to come back and better than ever as the last day of the game was...horribly depressing..

7)I will try my best to participate in all the events this server provides, and give as much feedback as needed to help it stay strong.

Hmmm long term goals.

Well I would have to say, that I hope to see this game not fail as the original did, the original failed due to non western release mainly, but the races as well, I talked it over with a decent amount of people that I played with during the DBO lifetime, and it was a Damn good game we couldn't understand any of it till we found and helped an English Patch, but even before the game just blew our minds, i came across many people in game that spoke English and complained about the limited classes and races, but that won't change as i already read that there is no plan on new classes, there for new Races is impossible as well unless the Race/class system is revamped. but regardless, this is my hope for a DBO server in the future, but my goal i guess would be to achieve my status back in the translation group for English and to Achieve my Ultimate form!! bwaahahahhaa mainly just to have fun and wreck in pvp something that i didn't get to try in DBO original, i only done pve then due to when I hit my comfort gear for Pvp,