Posts by Zeju

Comparing retail and global is impossible and pointless. They are two completely different games.

It was nice to see a closer dojo fight, thank you guys for streaming and sharing. :)

I am from Taiwan and that was bug.

Yeah, so am I. I'm simply stating that's the way it was -- I know the titles were weird but it could have easily been a bug the other way around, we don't know for the same reason nothing ever got fixed that 'was' bugged -- the developers essentially didn't exist.

That's the way it was, and that's the way it should remain to be honest. If someone earns their dragons they should be able to keep them. It's something that definitely enhances the atmosphere, being able to see who has those prestigious titles.

Lets be fair here, all those bugged +15s will have almost 100% higher chance of passing over skilled players. Before even starting tournament those weapons must be removed (like 90% of them are bugged come on, nobody cares if those 10% lose their weapons), if you're gonna play a fair budokai this is the only way.

Look at it like this: essentially, pre-open beta tournaments will be worthless. It's the open beta, after the reset, when we'll really see what's what. :D

Firstly, I think the number of tournaments per week as suggested is ideal. Adult, Adult Party, Kid, and Kid Party is plenty. This keeps the tournaments fresh and means the victories mean something, while there's a wide variety of things for people to participate in and enjoy.

Secondly, I hope this is the same as Taiwan where you start the match with no buffs, and only your auto-pot enabled. This is the best way to have a 'pure' test of skill and it has always been like this. I hope it isn't changed.

Thirdly, 6PM in Berlin is 2AM in Sydney/Melbourne, 1AM in Brisbane, and midnight in pretty much ALL of eastern Asia. You are eliminating a huge number of potential participants who can't stay up for the tournament if you keep this time. I would suggest moving it at least two hours earlier, or even to 3 or 4PM on the Saturday afternoon, with the party Budokai's following the completion of the solo ones. I would suggest Kid Budokai to be held on Sunday, at the same time.

So my time table would look like this:

Saturday, 3PM GMT+1: Adult SOLO Budokai

Saturday, 5PM GMT+1: Adult PARTY Budokai

Sunday, 3PM GMT+1: Kid SOLO Budokai

Sunday, 5PM GMT+1: Kid PARTY Budokai

Alternative you could switch party and solo and have solo as the later event, as the 'prime time' Budokai.

That's just my two cents though, coming from someone in the eastern time zones.

Hi.

Years ago, I played a Dragonball game in a 99% foreign language. I just had this thought: to the staff, please try not to overemphasise how important translation is. At the end of the day, people just want to play the game. They want to play a Dragonball game, and this is an MMO. If you delay the stages of the game to push translation for the western audience you will never release the game.

Translation is important but not a vital element to the gameplay. It shouldn't dictate whether the game is "released" or not. Only bugs should do that.

An actual Christmas event should run for a month or at least a few weeks.

I'd like open beta, myself. I realise people keep pestering about it but the official release date has always been 2016, and the game has not been officially delayed yet.

With everything considered, the wipe is coming soon at any rate and this phase of the game is nearing its end. Don't see any harm in making everyone lv. 70 with 500 million for Christmas until the wipe.

Unsure as to the situation regarding the 'bug' I encountered, it could even be down to purely bad RNG, but I wasn't the only one so I think I should post it just in case.

So, for a Dragon Ball hunt, ever since I played on Taiwan I recall you need a DB chip in order to see DB mobs on the map. Otherwise, you're gonna have a hard time hunting.

I was told that in this version, at the current moment, that's not necessary. So I walked around on my level 11 Namek for an hour and a half and I didn't see any DB mobs at all. I was not the only one to encounter this. I thought it was odd, and that I would have to be incredibly unlucky for this to not be a glitch. As I said, I have no idea if it's a bug or not but I thought I'd post it because it certainly didn't seem normal as some others got 10+ balls in the session.

There! An actual constructive answer. Unlike the other one.

I do follow the progress, and I am not playing as of now....SINCE pre ob started.

So I am kinda dying to play.

Disclaimer: I have absolutely no idea.

But I don't think you'll have to wait long. Daneos has been making amazing progress, I doubt it'd be more than a month or two away. Perhaps December or January. This is just a guess, though, based on the stuff he's already done. I'd say over half of the core game has been fixed so far, with a lot of the big breakthroughs happening in the last few months.

I agree. I don't like wipes, but I understand them completely. My solution is simple, don't play the game until open beta, and no more wipes. I still keep track of everything and follow the game, but complaining about a process that literally every game goes through is just stupid. We want this version of DBO to be at least as good as the original and the only way that's possible is to let Daneos run through everything with beta testers, then when the game is at a sufficiently stable level, wipe it and keep building on that stable foundation.

It keeps things fair.

I know a lot of people are mad because they didn't get all seven dragonballs, the channels were too full and disconnecting but that was to be expected. Kinks to work out and whatnot still especially the DB appearance rate. Hopefully, there will be one within the next seven days to give everyone a chance and possibly find more bugs ~

By the time you reached the end game in DBO everyone had several buffs, Super Saiyan, and special moves. If the DB drop rate is increased any more than what it used to be just because of some impatient kids, then you're doing a disservice to the game and just making it too easy.

Don't you dare complain if you're unlucky. People had to earn their dragon balls in the old days. I sound like an old man but, seriously, we would grind the two hour session and sometimes you'd get none or just one. Two or three was average. If you got four or over you were very lucky indeed.

That's the way it is and the way it should be. Shenron rewards are immensely powerful, it would be an absolute shame if people could earn Super Saiyan, the Dragon buffs or the special moves in just two hours.

You're not going to get an accurate answer.

The people who give you answers have no idea what they're talking about and the people who know aren't going to tell you. You just gotta play the waiting game while you play the actual game.

It absolutely doesn't need any changing from how it used to be.

I could get from lv. 1 to adulthood in under 20 hours by grinding. It wasn't difficult.

60-70 took a day, and lv. 30-60 is meant to be an adventure.

Stop complaining, embrace and enjoy it. It's not a rush to get to the end. It's Dragon Ball, for goodness sake. It's about the journey as much as fighting at full power.

PayPal is a significantly better option, to be honest. Most people don't want to use something they've never heard of, atop the already significant limitations the current payment system has it can create a negative stigma in which people are just waiting and hoping.

I know personally, I'd feel more secure using PayPal for a myriad of reasons. That isn't to say people doubt the operation, of course. People just want to feel secure with their money and PayPal is the best at that. There's a reason it's used essentially everywhere, all over the world.

Anyway, just my two cents.

Hey guys.

First of all, this site and production looks very clean and efficient. It's exciting to actually see a platform making significant progress as opposed to most of the others which kind of dwindle and struggle along as far as DBO is concerned, so this is great.

Now, on to me. I used to play a Shadow Knight named Zeju (which as you can see, I've adopted as my handle for the past 4 years or so, and probably for the indefinite future) on Taiwan. Was part of the guild MysticForce, and I went by other names such as Gozumu, Jezu, Zekuja, etc.

But yeah, I was wondering if I know anyone here? I'm super excited to see this place evolve and hopefully I'll get to meet a few new faces as well. ^_^