Posts by volticoil

nah autopots are a need. otherwise a fighter would have no chance of beating an sk and so on. just the price is very much exagerated and they are tokens.i would rather buy them with zeni

You say that but it's not a fighter exclusive. SKs can use autopots too

It's not an excuse for losing. I've won most of my ranked matches without an autopot and now that i've chosen to use one, i've been winning over half easily. I don't have a problem with obtaining them but I feel like it's really unfair when i activate an autopot for someone else i know who uses one then in my next fight I'm up against someone who doesn't have one.

There should either be a way to disable them temporarily or they just shouldn't activate in ranked matches at all.

Hey there! I've noticed that autopots are still used quite frequently in ranked matches which I believe is extremely unfair towards not just non-paying but all users.

Let's look at the meaning behind the term 'ranked'. A quick Google search indicates that a ranking is 'a rank or place within a grading system'. To be able to up your rank with the added accessory of an extra life seems extremely unfair to me. I believe ranked matches should be based off skill and timing and not the person who has the autopot is most likely going to win if the match is even.

This is just my personal beliefs but I think it's really unfair to virtually win a fight for your opponent to be max HP again in a second under 30%.

What does everyone else think about this?

Thanks

I personally think healers need a nerf with that 800% healing buff they have. It's impossible to beat them when they can fully heal themselves every 5 seconds

Hey all!

I don't really browse these forums at all so sorry if i've placed it in the wrong place, it seems like a technical issue to me. In any case, as the title says, I have no idea how to find the area where I can reserve a name for the open beta. Could someone point me in the right drection please?

Thanks