Posts by Mercy

your making for female?

long before this happened, the entire server lost object auction house and e-mail... because you have lost something will have to give back those things, this is just a pre-open beta. greetings

Mais atualizado mina deve estar na versão anterior não é minha culpa, há alguma maneira de dar a volta a dogi eo dinheiro, então eu sei o que eu vou comprar atualizado, porque isso acaba me machucando

você tem que estar mais atento ao forum e ficar a par das atualizações, não acho que vai devolver o que comprou

al lado de auction house[Subasta] hay una rata y una maquina, ahi meteras el item que quieres quitar el blind.

Alguien sabe usar los seal coin, tengo 5 pero no se donde puedo usarlos =(, una ayuda, gracias

Is this actually good?
    I've played AQ so long I can't even remember lol... since like 09 or 10 but I've never tried this yet :C I've really wanted to though~
    Is it very similar to the others?

if it is very similar, you have to gather materials to make weapons ect... it is very entertaining to pass the time.

I come here to discuss something that's been bothering me a lot lately in korin platform. I know it's a free arena where you kill and get killed, but I've met many players that well, I don't know how to say it... Newbies or noobs, as many call them.

What do I mean? I've been many times in tatami, killed and got killed so many times, I'm more dead than alive but my point is, I've noticed many players - when on the verge of death - simply logoff to evade it. This seems really pathetic to me and I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on how to solve this.

My solution: That God @Daneos disables login off when on "combat mode" until you leave pvp area in order to avoid this kind of situations with some people (Noobs). I don't know what you think about this... Cheers and may the God @Daneos be with you <3

Hi..
    Looks like there are error with forum, especially on Support Section > Player Report

• There is a topic which can be opened freely for public but it always give you message " Access denied. You are not authorized to view this page. "
    • I just made a thread on Player Report, but i can't open or check my own thread.

Thanks before

forum_bug.png

it is because only the adm/mod can enter these post that you are mentioning, because? to avoid comments of ridicule ah these users reported, greetings :dtongue:

el laucher me lansa este error Anew DBOGLaucher version is available le doy aceptar luego espero un minuto el laucher se quita y sale esta ventanita DBOG LAUCHER UPDATER CM SI FUERA HA CARGAR PERO NUNCA CARGA NADA Q HAGO

creo que ya te habia respondido esto, tienes q esperar un buen tiempo al que el launcher se actualize[Abrelo como administrador] y espera un tiempo no se cuanto pero tienes que esperar. salu2 :dlol: