Posts by Dojuri

I found Pipiload to be as easy as any payment website that I've used before. I also believe my information to be very secure. I used my personal debit card to make the purchase. It's been about 3 months and no fraudulent charges on my account.

If you dont have a debit card, you can pick up a prepaid at a store with cash. Then just load the money onto your Pipiload. I assure you plenty of people have used it with no problems.

I have a question, i dont know if this is the right section for asking this but..... .... will DBOG support MAC? or only windows?

You can play DBO on an Apple/Mac. I use to on the TW version. All you need is a Mac that has a Intel Processor (like 2009 - Present). Then you install this program called like "Parallels Destop" this will let you run Mac and Windows simultaneously. Then just download a copy of Windows and install. I remember DBO would run alot smoother on my Mac as opposed to my desktop with better specs. I'd dedicate 2GB of RAM and half the processors to Windows and it should run really smooth.

glad to hear that i will soon paly this game hope i can run it on my pc pls tell me:
    Intel pemtium R 2,40 ghz
    Ram:1gb
    Amd radeon 9200 pro family microsoft corporation 128mb pixel shader 1,1 :(
    i know it is shitty pc but pls tell me i will be able to run it :(?

Why are you asking about if your PC will support the game here. There are other forums for that, or you can easily Google the answer. Possibly even use the search feature on the website. As a matter of fact its on Homepage under the Download. I'll save you some time considering your a noob and that was your first post. This is me literally copy and pasting the text of the main page on this website.

Recommended System Requirements
    Operating System Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP2, or greater
    CPU Pentium 4 1.5GHz or greater (2.4GHz)
    Graphics Geforce4 Ti4200 or Radeon 8500 (Geforce 6200 or X800)
    RAM 512MB or greater
    HDD 10GB or greater

In case anyone else who was curious about the 2016 FAQ is also curious if their computer will support the game.

For the question
    Q: Can you add new content?
    A: Yes we can.
    What do you mean by new content? Quests, TMQs, Dungeons, Clothes, Mobs, Increase level cap, and maybe even skills?
    I really loved the answer, but if you can tell me what kinds of new content you may make in the future, maybe I'll suggest something that interests many players! :)

Yea exactly. Once game is 100% and starts generating income they could add new updates, such as more content, increased level cap etc.

I think it would be nice to.put everyone in 1 server with different channels

I like this idea to, but i think it'll come down to how many people are playing once game is fully released.

I'll be willing to pay if my characters can be transferred from server 1 to server 2

I would be too. I'm sure a lot of people on TW server 1 wish they knew most of the English speaking player were on server 2 b4 starting. Maybe they were at the point of no return. Why start a new character on a different server when you put so much work and hours into that one character. It's like being held back because of the game's limitations.

Atm no point of doing that haha

Well obviously since we are still in development. But once game comes out maybe you realize your old guild/friends play on a different server. Regardless if you have higher ping I think people would switch servers to play with their old guoldmates/friends, or whatever reason.

I was reviewing the thread on dedicated servers. I was wondering if it be set up like Taiwan servers. Like if i made a character on server 1 that character wouldn't be able to play with anyone on server 2. I think there should be a system like WoW (World of Warcraft) where we can transfer our characters to different servers. Maybe it would turn out one server has a really good auction house and everyone goes there to sell their goods. Another server maybe where people just tmq. This way our communities wouldn't be so seperated. Just an idea tell me what you guys think.

Well this is my suggestion, please consider it since at start most of players will have items but they won't have enough zeni to even place them in Auction House.

What item could a low level player possibly have thats worth so much they cant afford to put it in auction house. The auction house fee is 1%, thats nothing.

At the moment the maximum amount of quests you can have at once is only 20. This is especially annoying because half of them are bugged anyway. I think this number should be bumped up to maybe 50. This would allow founders to run through all the quests, level their characters, and then we can report all the bugged quests once we've gone through them all as opposed to posting the bugged quests one at a time.

It'd be nice to have something like this . like for now, instead of doing quests to obtain skill maybe we can just buy it or something. sucks not having power up or dash

This is alot more sensitive of a topic than people think. Changing the Token system would completely rework the DBO economy. If i could win them in a daily dungeon or something like that i'd just spam the quest on all my characters everyday. then just exploit the rewards. I remember i would use my extra Tokens for either upgrade stones for my kid budakai character(it'd be nice to have stones above U26) or either for more dogi's that i could try to get my desired stats out of them.(perferably constitution for my swordsman) I think the token system is fine as is, maybe just more of a selection as far as dogis. it would help non cashers be able to add the extra stats to their clothes. They would have to be generic dogis like they already have up, like the goku dogi n sunglasses. Maybe just add generic Hair, and other accessories. If everyone's able to get it. I dont think it should be anything special.