Posts by zeldasmokes

he means that if there isn't a dragon ball icon on you screen, then the event is off, after the event you will keep the dragon balls

what are you talking about?

i have no questions about how to tell if the event is on or off, i was just saying that i was on during the designated time, and there was no event, i have meow been explained that the times are kinda whatever, and not really followed, so i understand meow. ty for reply tho

okay... so what your saying...

to be perfectly clear.

in dragonball online you can collect dragonballs, but all dragon balls are removed except for on sat. i can start collecting on sat at 11:30.... or maybe 12, or maybe 1, or maybe 11, and they take away all dragon balls at 14:00.... unless it's 13:30, unless it's 14:30, maybe, sometimes. then i get another chance again at 21:00 cest maybe... it might be 21:30. or 22:00, maybe 20:30, unless it's at 20:00, and then they take away dragon balls again at 22:30, or 22:00, or 23:00, or 23:30, unless it started at 22:00, then it might be 24:00, maybe, sometimes?

is that the basic idea?...

seems....

pretty straight forward.

Been trying to log in sat. the past couple months, cus i was told that dragonballs are removed from dragon ball online except on sat.????

While that doesn't make sense i'v been trying anyway... today i was on at about 1:40 Cest, and was told by everyone the event was already over, and to check forums for times, so i went to the forums and read

1. Saturday 12-2 PM (12:00-14:00)

2. Saturday 9-11 PM (21:00-23:00)

Soooo.... i'm sorta at a loss meow.

I thought Sat. 1:40cest is within the event time????

yet i look, and no monsters flagged for balls, and everyone is telling me i missed event again.

somone please explain this mess to me? T.T

I'm kinda tired of logging in once a week to waste my time i guess.

well i play on highest res, with reshade/sfx....

so it's between that and being able to read...

fuq it played enough overseas games, i'll be fine.

ty for inputs, i was expecting that someone had maybe doubled ui images size or some thing, just have to replace files or somethin, sad it's so tough to do.

you already chose what master class you will be ? then go to that master that korin said u got to go. i didn't have any problems with it and it was no updates from when i become adult and master class so u shouldn't have any problems. If it still wont work check youtube or google for more informations :D

uhmmm, i tried talking to spiritualist person, they just give an option to reset skills...
    Am i supposed to be looking for crane hermit master or something? i've moogled it and haven;t been able to find much on a npc location for that.

killed all the junk for korin,took fan, clicked fan, quest failed.
    I don't have the quest to drop, i don't have any quests, but i have the fan on me...
    then i'm like "myehhh, must be another bug, better look it up on forum"
    i found allot of confusion on this.

I pretty much gathered i would have to either restart the game, make it back to level 30, try the quest, and just kinda hope it works out next time or something?

Is this accurate, or am i sounding as ridiculous as i feel like i'm sounding saying that?...