Posts by Waing

Hello there

I am not sure that the data that I am going to put in are correct, they are the ones that I could pick up

First, we differentiate the two different types of cap, first one the stat cap: is the one that despite overcoming numerically, has no effect. The second is the cap in the effects of gear, which depend on the level of the objects and the type (Rare, Legendary, etc.)

First I'm going to put those of the First Type:

Cool down Reduction: 50% (Reduce skill cool down time by 70)

Attack Speed: 93% with 1100 gloves / 94% with 1220 gloves / 95% or 96% with 1440 staff (DreameR68)

LP%: 60%

Anti-Critical: 80%

Resistance% (Jewelry): 60%

Now the Second Type: (All of this are in lvl 70 gear)

STR-DEX-CON... : 34

P./E. Attack : 67

P./E. Crit Damage% : 33

Atk. Speed : 26%

LP/EP % : 26%

Hit Rate : 266

Dodge : 133

Def. rate : 467

Anticrit : 39%

Cooldown : 26

Success rate : 264

Energy Reflects : 20%

Defend : 120

Crit Rate : 13

De-Buff Defense : 320

De-Buff Duration : 63%

Properties : 13

I hope it has been helpful

Regards

If the monster has the DB icon you will have depending on his type:

5% Normal

10% Super

15% Boss

20% Ultra

25% Hero

All this information is taken from the last Hardlock video

I hope you found it useful

Regards

Hello

I understand what your point is based on, so much effort, and in the end did not get any reward.

I see that the current system benefits those players who know when to stop, that makes the difference between the ambitious ones that do not know how to do it.

I think the system is fine, also some floors give you potions that are excellent.

In case of disconnection, it is usually because for a moment your computer lost connection with the internet, I do not think the team should be responsible for third party problems

Somehow the server now knows when you are active playing, so you can not leave your characters afk for farm tokens.

I also think that now there are 10 tokens every 15 minutes instead of 10 minutes, but I do not remember correctly if they were 10 before.

The best way that works for me is grinding, finding a good place with a nearby merchant, full of violent monsters that attack.

Grabbing everything they throw away and selling it, the stones from the u42 and higher can be sold in Action House, first look at the price they are selling, and if you publish them reasonably they will go like hot cakes.

The zones are depending on your level, obviously the more the level of the enemies, the higher the level of the items will be and they will be sold at a better price.

Also you have to keep in mind with what class you are going to farm, I would recommend a Turtle or an Ultimate Majin, they are the ones that I make fast for me.

Your earnings will be increased as you have more space to transport "garbage", I recommend you buy the z24 from the token store, if you are not willing to pay 3kk-4kk for a z32.

The main thing then would be to have a good character to do grinding, space for "trash", and a place with enemies and a store.

It is not that hard, open the map and see where the merchants are, but if you have problems finding places, send me your level by private and I'll throw some of the ones I use or used.

I hope I helped you with something

Regards

Hello all,

Any economy is responsibility of those who participate, we must be consistent when buying

since if the supply of a product is high, but the demand is low, the price will fall, until it takes the balance point between supply and demand.

We are all free to put the price that we consider reasonable in AH; in the last days I saw the same product published at 2kk and then someone published it at 50kk, that does not speak well of the second seller,

because there is something called market research.

Private stores should at some time be caped in a more reasonable amount (for example 999999)

Touching the topic of taxes of AH, I think it would have a positive impact on people, because at the time of publication would think twice at what price to sell it, it would be good to try it

It is our task to take care of the server's economy, being consistent with the prices that we are going to accept.

In my opinion, no object of level 45 today is worth more than 20kk

I'm sure there are things on this server that are better thanks to the people who report, like you and like many others. I'm sorry that you feel disappointed, but keep in mind that things are always going to be better tomorrow. Everything will come at its right moment, trust me, there is always a because behind everything

I'm not going to touch everything you've pointed out because I did not look at it, and I think the founder's gift is of little importance.

First of all I want you to know that I do not want to discredit your opinions because they are totally valid, and I suppose that your arguments in most of the posts have their study.

What I want to point out here is the way in which you direct your words to the community, with a little arrogance, as if your words were sacred. As if you were the owner of the truth.

I feel impatience in your words, as if you feel that your opinions have not been taken into account; instead of seeing that maybe if they take them into account, but due to the amount of things they are working on, they can not give it all the attention they want. Because we all put priorities in a different order, and it does not mean that some are good or others bad, they are just different.

I want you to see where we are now, with more than 4 years of work by Daneos and the team that have been adding, WE ARE PLAYING! I can throw skills, fly, grow, do more than 90% of missions; a number of things impossible to keep numbering, from the time the official server closed. Something that was so far from seeing, now it's here with us.

From my side as a player, the only thing I can do is research, share ideas and report them, so that my point is understood. After that, just wait, I think it's the most important thing, be patient.

We all want the best for the server, or at least most of us here.

I do not think the server is going to die, but if some day happens, I do not want to think about that day, I'm going to enjoy it today

I hope you have understood my point, and do not take it the wrong way, it's just another way of looking at the situation

Regards

Puedes dividir la cantidad total de experiencia que necesitas por la cantidad que te da cada frasco.

No recuerdo los numeros exactos, pero si para subir de nivel 1 a 2, necesitas 21100 puntos y cada frasco amarillo da 3483, haces

21100 / 3483 = 6,05...

Entonces necesitaras comprar 7.

Saludos

If your intention is to go in an attitude of total fun, do not think about it and use it!

Now if you are interested in read my vision, I present the following Build, which somehow i try to build by seeing your preferences

I'll explain why my changes

- The passive "Increase Physical Attack" and "Increase Spiritual Attack" do not represent a significant damage increase to spend 6 sp on them

- "Concentration" with the current cap of cd it is convenient to have it in 3 since with a good or two rings you reach 50

- for a minute of cd it is not worth spending so many sp on the skill "Instant Transmition"

- the skill "Ki Burst" I do not use it, but I have the feeling that it does not reduce the cost as much, but it goes according to the preferences of each one

- I did not upload "Storm Strike" since I think that with the AoE skills already put you have enough

- Last but not least, I think "Spirited Roar", "Prepared to Roar" and "Roar" are a good increase in damage

I hope it has been helpful

Regards

Hola,

Lo ideal seria tener distintos elementos para la situacion que corresponda, pero al saber que el nivel 45 no va a durar, no vale la pena gastar tanto zeni en este momento, eso se hara cuando estemos mas cerca del nivel máximo.

Estas serian mis preferencias y un leve porque

Pechera

CON // ideal para el momento actual del juego, cuando los humanos no tienen mucha vida.

FOC // mas orientado a pvp, en peleas contra personajes que tengan buena dodge rate (ej. Fighters)

%LP // usado para farmear con una recuperacion de LP

Pantalones

CON

FOC

Botas

CON

Guantes

FOC

%Crit dmg // Ideal estadistica si queres que tus ataques poderosos hagan buen daño

Sub-Arma

%Crit dmg

Yo en este momento iria todo CONSTITUCION en la armadura y %Crit dmg en los guantes y baculo.

Hay aun mas cosas como los accesorios, dogis con efecto, que equiparte contra cada raza, propiedades. Pero concentrandote en eso vas bien.

Saludos.

This is the information that I have:

1 DEX
    1 FOC
    +5 Dodge
    +0.15 P. Crit Rate
    +0.8 P. Attack
    +5 De-Buff Resist
    +10 Hit Rate
    +10 Success Rate
    +0.15 E. Crit Rate
    +0.5 E. Attack

The formulas are not available.

Regards

11_small.png  Spirit Rod & Might comparison

Spirit Rod Might
    -Increases Physical Attack by 30%
    -Energy Defense decreased by 25%
    -Increases Strength by 23
    -Increases Physical Critical Damage by 16%

The study will be considered with the variable "Physical Atk. (Base)".

Hypothesis of the study:

• The base attacks taken into account will be 500 and 1000
    • It is estimated that a critical hit is calculated as follows:
      (base damage) + (base damage) * (Increases Physical Critical Damage by)
    • The calculation of the defenses will not be included
    • 1 STR = 1.1 Atk. Dmg.
    • A level 70 character has around 1000 Physical Attack.
    • No extra buff is used
    • The character follows a Full-Critical or Speed/Critical build

With 500 (High Speed Needle: 362%) LVL 40 aprox.

Buffs Base Uncritical
    With Critic
    Without Buffs 500 2310 4620
    Spirit Roar 650 3003 6006
    Might 525 2887 6236

With 1000 (Super High Speed Needle: 626%) LVL 70 aprox.

Buffs Base Uncritical With Critic
    Without Buffs 1000 7260 14520
    Spirit Roar 1300 9438 18876
    Might 1025 7441 16073

Conclusions

Uncritical damage with Spirit Roar is always higher than Might.

As the base damage increases, the critical damage with Spirit Roar is approached Might, overcoming them eventually.You should also take into account in what situations are used, since to fight against someone who does energy damage the spirit roar diminishes the defense, in those cases it would be advisable to activate Might.

The best would be to use might at first, until our base damage is high enough.

I hope that the study has served you well.

Regard

Maybe it is not the time to work on this, but to keep it in mind for the future.

It would be nice if you could unsubscribe to certain sections of the forum, to not receive the notification in the section "Unread Post"

For example the post in German would not be interesting to me since I do not understand them, so I would unsubscribe from that section (German community).

This would not only be for the Global Community part, it could also be for example in the section "Player Guides" if you would not be interested.

Tell me what you think.