Posts by Simmy

The amount of lapdogs and dck suckers still here is crazy. This game will never get better with the type of leaders you have and look up to. By the middle to end of 2019 this game will be gone and you all will look retarded for constantly supporting a scum bag.

Do yourself a favour and leave the game, and actually do something productive instead of wasting your time defending a corrupt and selfish retard.

you know very well that the picture you added is ment as provocation.

And you thinking i can't take a loss, is simply your opinion.

I could make topics about the team budokais we've won last 2 weeks in a row aswell, but you dont see me doing that right?

This topic is about Paradise, quit crying. We are adults. It was a good fight, hope you come back stronger next week.

The way I see it is, most ulti mains gonna cry and won't want this change. Yet they will always be a useful class every single cap..... as well as being strong every single cap.

I don't see what the real problem is in reverting the change? You think your class be useless or something? That class is literally strong in any aspect in the game..... It's annoying having to rebuff every single time you enter a dungeon.... Dende is already a mandatory class, but you want to make ultis another mandatory class? That leaves room for 3 ppl... and most smart ppl want a karma and poko.... that then leaves one left which people usually would pick a turtle.

That is what you call the meta now and its boring. There is no unique parties, just the same boring shit cuz you want your class to be needed in every single thing... This games boring af.

Dbo always had flaming and accusations, that's something that will never change. It would not be dbo without any type of rivalries or hate. But if you feel hurt in any way about it, dbo may not be the game for you.

It's too early to say which guild is the best, you both are doing fine with your guilds, just hope you fix your leadership issues Dreamer, as many are saying, maybe there are no problems but good luck to you.

55 cap has only been here for less than a week. Lets wait a few weeks and see what changes.

None the less, great job Paradise. I got many friends there, glad to see you boys doing well :)

It did not work. The times are inaccurate this week.

Wait till next maintenance for the times to be correct.

All I see is a bunch of crying honestly. I get there are butthurt people that are crying they were nobodies in retail so of course they don't want to think of the past where they were nothing. But you can't take away those peoples achievements just cause you were irrelevant and were nothing. There were elite people in both versions of the game, and you can't just compare it, back then is different to it is now.

Guilds like Paradise and Uprise changed the game, and thats why people hate on them both so much. Everyone else just wants to be them. To anyone that was nothing in retail, its okay if you didn't know how to play the game, some people were like that. Very few were good in TW and are good here too.

But in all seriousness quit the chatter. It's cool if you need make threads like this over a win to boost your ego or your confidence that is just fine. You won one dojo war, thats all good. Congratulations. Take your win, but all this nonsense chatter just makes you look weak.

We play this game to have fun, but its like it is life or death to some people. Hopefully people in this community can change cause it's honestly quite sad.

The problem is that the items in the token shop are way too expensive to get with "actively" playing. You literally have to be actively playing 24/7 to even have a chance to get even close to any item.

A lot of us have a job and work long hours, or are just doing other responsibilities to be actively playing. At that rate you may as well shut down the token shop all together.

I don't think this was the correct solution to stop "afkers" Tons of people still have multiple clients open. Seems like a punishment if you have a good computer to me.

This update really doesn't bother me too much. As each update you adapt even if it isn't great. But it just seems like more of a punishment to your player base, and you should at least see why.

The current DBOG launcher definitely seemed like its rushed. Many don't like it, but there are also many that don't even care what it looks like. I do think it could look a lot better.

Blaze you did a fantastic job, as a community it is nice to see that we are able to help even if it is small things.

no, if a guild caught doing that they should ban masters and junior masters of the guild.

You do realize it isn't only the master or jr that do this. It can be any player. At that rate should we just ban the whole guild? I disagree with that. Throwing out bans isn't gonna fix it.

Automatic loss of the dojo would be viable to me at least. If you are constantly attempting to apply with an alt guild and I mean constantly, maybe then a punishment should be talked about.

I just believe we need to bring back the fun of dojo wars.

I agree.

Applying with alt guilds has always been an issue ever since tw. You should always HAVE to defend it if you own a dojo, only makes it fair.

You should lose the dojo automatically if you are caught using an alt guild to secure it.

If a development team starts to listen to the community the game will be dead in less than a week. The majority of the community if not 90% of it are just guys that are not looking at the whole picture. They just want to have their fun / buff their favorite classes. If the dbog team does not listen to these "ideas" they will start flaming and crying.

You do realize the "development team" is one guy aka Daneos. The rest of the staff have other duties as dealing with the forum, responding to tickets and testing bugs and reporting them.

You say if Daneos listens to the community the game will be dead? Why isn't it like that with other games?

For ex.

Many people complain on the League of Legends subreddit, of things that are too strong, and Riot (The company) more times than not actually reads it and listens and nerfs or changes things to try and make the community happy.

There are still veterans that do play this game, instead of bickering, if you see yourself as a veteran, you should offer your help, as I have.