Posts by Simmy

Go ahead and share your ideas, you barely say antyhing and 90% of times i support it especially from you, maybe you don't like to talk about in public but you still can make a ticket or send a private message.

The community does not have the same preferences, there will be always someone who will feel ignored.

Obviously you're not animals and we don't consider anyone as one, 1 of my top 5 dreams is to have a civil chat with you.

The issue is a lot of the main problems of this game isn't even dbog's fault, they began in the original version of DBO. DBOG has done well in minimizing those faults

Fo ex.

Crashing was a huge problem we had, it isn't really an issue here. Autopot glitching was huge, many people in the community abused that in budo, but that isn't a problem here.

The problems we have now we can fix. Many people are unhappy with this prop update which is understandable. But props is really a busted stat so its hard to make everyone happy with it. Many people also hated the bind update, but I was happy about it. People couldn't just borrow their friends gear anymore, it made the game feel more rewarding for people that worked hard to get their gear.

If you ask me, stats are too high for level 70. That with huge amount of +15s that are around the game makes the game completely unplayable. Everyone just wants to be a fighter so they can one shot anyone, and thats fine. But it wasn't always like this. Fighters used to be known for dodging and their bleed on needles. When they started being able to just one shot at will, is when it became completely busted.

Level 55 cap was the most fun in terms of PvP imo. It was the most balanced that i've seen it. This game can take a turn for the better, but the staff needs to really start listening to the community, because without us, there is no game. I understand it can be hard at times, but the veterans of this game should have a say.

I do suggest that you guys do add some more people into the discussion of updates/balancing via discord, so that the conversation can be more civil. Create a channel with some experienced TW or even HK players that understand the game, and understand the direction the game should go in.

You also know my discord, so if you would like that civil talk, you can dive right into the DM's.

Don't get me wrong. I believe DBOG has done some things better than TW. You guys have done some things. I just believe you should allow experienced players that knew the TW version well to have some say.

The community feels like we fund this server to stay up but get completely ignored which is honestly a fact. And they are not wrong. Instead of thinking the community is attacking you, you should realize we want to solve the problems.

Instead of making a drastic change and that's it, saying its your decision and no changing it. Why can't we have a civil discussion on the forum so that we can get to the best possible solution? We aren't animals, we are here to help.

The fact is that, the influence this version of the game has is from people who really didn't play the TW version much or didn't play at it all and didn't know how to play it well. I do not mean to offend the staff or volunteers at all, it is fine if you didn't play it, or didn't play it well. That's what the rest of the community is here for.

The issue is, you don't listen to the community. All we ever get is the automated response of "We will consider your feedback" Which quite honestly is bullshit.

There are tons of people here in the community that know the ins and outs of the game because of how successful they were in TW. But instead you choose to listen to the people who had no idea what TW is, was, and its quite sad. This version of the game is supposed to be as close as TW was or could be. But it is going in such a bad direction and the game is falling apart and dying.

If you ask me, if you keep shutting the community down, you might as well shut the game down with all the problems it has. But you can continue making rash decisions and making the people that play unhappy, thats fine. But when you see the player base dropping as if you actually played the game you would see its dead. Just wonder what could of changed that.

It's really sad. All the game needed was a server restart. Our guild has a lot of the top PvP prospects and we didn't get to compete in budokai this week at all. I'm sure dojo war for us will be bugged as well. 4 weeks away from OB and we still have game breaking bugs.

The direction this game is going is seriously bad, and I hope it turns around. TW had its own bugs, but it was at least playable. With the amount of money hes getting, its honestly unproffesional.

I was told the bug was actually fixed, that they just didnt want to restart the server. I'm just really dissapointed.

I believe the token shop should be left as is. People leave their characters on all the time, so now you want to let them have some benefit for doing nothing? How about you work on some dungeons and other end game content so that we can actually do things first over a stupid token system.