Posts by selfkaiHarness

Guys, let's play the waiting game until the Pre-Open Beta kicks off, okay? Plus, my fear of a P2W MMO comes from Accursed Farms and Jim Sterling. <== I also forgot to mention in my last post.

Also, i hope Broneous could, but just maybe add that Zeni transfer to Cash Shop Coin Currency mechanic. In the future, someday it will come. But don't get your hopes up guys! Plus, my Pet Peeves was Microtransactions, these In-Game purchases are mainly cosmetic, but in an MMO like this, well it's going to be impossible to beat without shedding out cash milk. Some other games which allow you to transfer 1 million coins into 100 Special Currency which, in my opinion, not worth it.

Maybe, just someday Daneos will implent it and hopefully it won't be an expensive price just for the little worth.

Plus, i was thinking i should make a guild after Pre-Open Beta starts. I don't know, but i think i will make a 150 Player army to beat the game with ease.

First off, Daneos i love you. *Kissed*
    Secondly, Let's get this party started! Wooooo!
    Third, HYPE I AM THE HYPE!
    Fourth, I have a question: will GMs still give you abilities, items, etc during the Open Beta and the Before Open Beta?

Daneos, if you install the Zeni to Cash Shop coins mechanic, i will ask you this:

10 Zeni = 10 Cash Shop Coins
    25 Zeni = 25 Cash Shop Coins
    75 Zeni = 75 Cash Shop Coins
    100 Zeni = 100 Cash Shop Coins
    1,000 Zeni = 1,000 Cash Shop Coins
    10,000 Zeni = 10,000 Cash Shop Coins

^ This is balanced in order to make this fair, and to not make it unfair. That way we can get Cash Shop Coins a LOT easier and not to make it harder and greedier. Herd and Greedy is not the right way to do it. 10,000 Zeni (Not even 100 is not worth for 10!) for a 10 Cash Shop Coins isn't worth it. This chart makes the worth more valuable. Plus it will give you Mercy to spend as much Zeni in your Virtual Wallet of Zeni that is useless into useful Cash Shop Coins.

By the way, after Open Beta starts, will we still have our Cash in the Cash Shop or we get none?

After Open Beta started to kick off, How are we going to get Cash Shop Coins? In-Game via converting 500 Zeni into 10 Cash Shop Coins or oh please no-Using Real Life m-money?

The reason is: OH GOD PLEASE NO MICROTRANSACTIONS! NO GOD! NO! NOOOOOO!

After the Pre-Open Beta, will my main muse characters survived or be consumed by the Wipe explosion?

The Reason is: *Crying* I don't wanna lose Yuni, Tasu, Taku, and Naro! All 4 was my part of my life Daneos...They even helped me to blow my nightmares away. They are badass and they stand even a chance against Higher leveled enemies like a boss...Please Daneos, if you wipe them. The world will end!

If you say yes, i am requesting you to build a statue of my 4 characters, Tasu, Taku, Naro, and Yuni as a memorial to those who consumed by the Reset blast and dies a peaceful death. If you deny my request, well i can make them again. ^^

*Sniffles* after the Pre-Open Beta test, i am going to miss my characters...Just Kidding! i'll make the same thing again!

Well, i started a Forum Game named Forum Game: What-If. It's a game where you say What-If and etc etc. (I tried to use a cool name, but a brain fart happened.)

Here's the Example because saying in a massive long Paragraph dose not seem to be worth it:

P1: What If you were a Super Saiyan God?

P2: I'd be powerful, solve all of the world's problems and beat Trump in the butt.

What-If Goku stopped World War II?

P1: Well, WWII would not last long.
    What If we stopped this Example?

P2: We'd stop it right now.

See? If you are looking at the Example, guess what? It's simple, easy and hilarious forum game.
    There is Infinite possibilities of outcomes you can pull off. Sometimes with longer and short paragraphs, or even Gifs too!

However, some outcomes ends up in hilarious ways, some ending up in weird ends, etc and beyond.

To Super Moderators, Moderators, and Developers: If this thread already exists but in an outdated, dead thread, I apologize. If it dose not, then you don't have to lock it. Plus, this Forum Game maybe the only one in existance that a Founder has made this, which it's me. ^^ So to all Mods, Super Saiyajin Mods, and Developers, if you find this thread to have an existing counterpart, i apologize. If not, well moderate this thread, okay?

It's my turn:

What-If I created the Saiyan Race on a Slightly Cooler planet in our own universe?

You are right. Like i said, making the game better by Making Mobs More difficult would end up in great rewards, ends up challenging in a such a way that armor is mandatory in order to keep your HP from decreasing in a fast rate. It will make the player less bored, and more like an intense fight that it's more worth it than padding the game a bit longer.

It makes rewards actually makes you feel successful and accomplished, like you won a hard fight against the Final Boss. That is a good thing. Padding makes the game less fun and exciting, it adds nothing, it makes no sense, it makes you feel really bored and dumb. and it adds unnecessary length to the game that should not be there. It also adds less replay value in there to make it even less memorable. Padding isn't a good way to do that.

Adding a spark of difficulty and reward makes it even more fun and shortens the game. It adds replay value which makes the game more memorable, fun to play without repetition, and you can play it over and over again without getting bored. Adding and tweaking a simple thing, can be fun in the right way and in the direction if done right. If done in a wrong way, it makes the game so boring and repetitive that leaves the player in no point to progress anymore.

Thank you Oxraider for supporting my idea. It's the best one i have. Hopefully, this effective idea would take part in thew future of DBOG for months to come.

You know, i am interested in DBO modding as a whole, but i don't know how to mod. If i know how to mod, i would replace the music with Either Undertale, Homestuck, and OC Remixes that i found fitting. Then again, *sigh* i don't know how to mod. It would be better if there is a Hairstyle pack mod for DBO that added Uub's Hairstyle, then my life would of come true. But then again, i am in no fit for modding.

Well, I've expressed my opinion before, but just leaving it here, in case anyone else agrees.

I think temporary level caps (around 2 weeks) would be a better and more acceptable way to do this, in my opinion. Even upon reaching the cap, people still stick around having fun and especially competing in Budokai and Dojos. It would get very frustrating (even more for newcomers) to force people to grind mobs every level, just to unlock some more quests.

To Kirito: Yes. It's also a good idea to add temporary Level Caps. Because, it would reduce the frustration with players who grind all day. Or, i shall say, add Both Temporary Level Caps and Increase the EXP gained after killing stronger monsters. Or in my case, reduce the EXP by Leveling Up to 45% so it will be way easier to level up like in most RPG games.

Padding is not a proper solution and it'll never help the game even more enjoyable and unique. Padding makes the game even boring and less fun and makes the player frustrated and angry. Remember: The root of the problem must be replaceed or totally removed with a better solution by decreasing the cap to Level Up by 65%, Make Temporary Level Caps possible, and even Making EXP drops even more rewarding by increasing the Enemies' stats.

I agree with Kirito, and my acceptance of his advice makes me wanna fight back the change he has brought in.
    Until, the change was reversed or replaced by a better one.
    This is total advice from me, and i am not a game developer by any standards, but i think Padding is the wrong way to do this.

I know Daneos, but this isn't the right way to do that. Here is another method, make the enemies stronger and have more rewarding EXP, rather than making the game long-term with just one change. It will make the game challanging, yes and this is the proper solution.

My advice is you don't use padding, Daneos. Padding makes the game longer and adds no real innovation and playability. The root of the problem lies on the Enemies' EXP drop rates, you increase the drop rate while you increase the difficulty of the enemy. This is the right way to do it. The wrong way is padding.

Not being angry with you, but i am giving you advice, and being helpful towards you.

I'd be happy if they just changed it so enemies 10 levels above you give more xp than enemies at your level. I mean really level 22 fighting a level 27 monster you get 175 xp while if you fought a level 22 at level 22 you would get 260 xp. Why punish players for wanting to fight enemies that are more of a challenge.

I agree. Like in Dragon Quest Heroes or KH, you get more EXP by killing strong monsters. So, to the developer, why you want to punish up players for this update instead of improving the Monsters' EXP gain cap for strong ones? It makes no sense and point to increasing the level cap required to 50%, he should of switched to for the Monsters' EXP count you get.

Well, shit. Time to crank up the big guns by making mods that grant EXP of 75% or higher.

You with me, bro? Plus, Brodaneos is making leveling nearly impossible. I'd say we do the honors of requesting him to remove the 50% increased EXP required, and add a 15% decrease on EXP Required for leveling up.

Man, this game is going to be a Grinding Hell to after it releases. We need to stop this now. Bring out the EXP mods, Bots, as much we have and grind to Kami until he removed the 50% increase. ^^

So, a weird but annoying thing happened, when i tried to go to the Test server, it's says Checking and dose not revert back to Not Busy. I though this is must be the server restarted, so i left it for a full 15 minutes. Guess what? It's still checking! I have absolutely no idea what happened. Did the server just 'banned' me by putting checking on top of Not busy, or it just the server is being a derp now?

I am being frustrating trying to get past the checking part, and still: No dice. Hopefully, someone will figure it out.

Plus, any help would be appreciated to circumvent this issue.

What's Up, Guys? I know this thread is made (Or not.) in the past so, i am so sorry. But if not, well this thread won't be locked!

This is a thread intended to share your stories in Dragon Ball Online/Global. Can be funny and epic, sometimes ending up in failure and victory, and some are cool and awesome. Any type of MMO DBOG/DBO stories can be any type of genre. Besides, who wants to hear their past/present story anyways? Answer: Everyone.

So, share your stories and go nuts with your memory! 8)

I'll run my own Guild once i get Server Access. So, i think it's called UnderSoul AKA Underspirit. (<== Don't steal the name or Chara gets you.) It supposed to be an Undertale Dragon ball online RP Guild from Lv. 5 to Lv. 75 but it's made by me.

So, once i get access to the Dev Server, i'll modify ConfigOptions back to the ip and port and that's it.