Posts by selfkaiHarness

I Bought 3 10$ Gift Cards from Kroger (Subway though.) and i have 3 questions. (I am now going to buy the Krillin/Papryus Founder Pack once all 3 cards has redeemed.)

Will the Card number (4-Digit Code) works when i put it into the Pipload Redeem box in the donate section (Either All Caps or just the usual?)? Because, i wanna make sure if it works or not.

How can i see my Cash points after i redeem them? (Sorry if this has been answered.)

I am worried that after i bought the foundry pack, that Daneos is going to deny my account, will he accept it after i bought the 15$ Foundry Pack? (Just wondering. And again, Sorry if it has been answered.)

Edit: Bought the founder pack. ^^

Share your experiences about what are you going to do after server launched tommorow?

Well i would is to follow the How To play Guide, secondly i would do the log in stuffz, third this is where the fun part. I can create my own martial artist as Undyne, then second character is Toriel as a Female Majin, and finally a Spiritulist human of Frisk. Then finally, i would follow the translated quest in the beginning not to mess this up but to complete it.

Then i would level up by grinding quests, enemies, etc. By the way, i hope there is controls in a guide though. But also i would start a guild named UnderSpirit (Don't steal the name, please. I will report you to the admins if you steal it.) Once i have my guild already set up, then i can let people join UnderSpirit. Then once i reach LV. 15, i am going to complete the time quests though. Like in XENOVERSE, but with a 25 man army. I start off solo, then gain a friend, then gained a lot.

Then, i'll have fun, try not to die as much as last time i did in DBO when i have not enough HP, i get beaten by these piggies. (Although i made a comeback full force and completed the quest. I will do it again, but this time with a friend named Metrio i think?) I'll do as much Roleplaying as Undyne or Sans as much as i can, plus Frisk too. You know, i am a Roleplaying Advanced at HFIL, and i don't do any of the bad stuff other than Roleplaying Canons from Undertale.

But also, i would Roleplay as Toriel if i like to do it in the server of course. Then, hopefully Toriel, Frisk, undyne and Sans will be made. But Frisk has to go first.

So that's what i am going to do. Sorry if there is an existing, locked, dead thread, but this is mainly a revival of that.

Hopefully, Share your experiences and hang out here! :thumbup:

-selfkaiHarness

I am so excited, but i have one worrying question. So like, after the Server starts in May 1st (Before Goku Day), will i connect and play?

The reason is: I don't wanna get an error. Because if i get an error like this 'Requires foundry pack needed', but the server's online, i might frustrate myself.

Please tell me if it worked or not and send me a Youtube video. That way, you can prove to me that it works 100%.

By the way, i am looking forward tommorow so i can play!

You hear a walking noise, a whimpering sound, and a faint hissing sound.
    You see a distant desert planet as the the ship's fuel gauge is running out.
    "Oh no..."
    You hear a groaning sound coming from the ship itself.
    You started to investigate what the heck is going on.

You hear a cryostatis pod opening.
    You walked toward the statis pod. It seemed to be hostile.
    You hold the Tomahawk in your hand and prepares for a fight.

HP: 9/9

You strike once at the human-like creature. It took 5 Damage.
    You guarded yourself in defense.
    The creature sliced you. You took 4 Damage.

HP: 5/9

You strike twice at the creature.
    The creature took a whopping 10 damage and dies.
    You did a victory pose.

Level Up!
    HP: 15/15
    Energy: 7/7
    Defense: 4 to 8
    Strength: 5 to 8
    Luck: 3 to 5

New Ability learned - Life Rain LV1

You went back to the ship's pilot room.
    You hear a beeping sound...

You went to the Living Room.
    It seemed the room was older than World War I.
    You find a strange coin.
    You walked and entered the pilot's ship and find a coin-shaped slot.
    You inserted it and the ship's power turns on.

You see that the coin turned to see a coordinate panel and keyboard.
    You are curious and typed in a random coordinate:
    45N 34E 12N 40S.

The ship started the engines. You hear the rumble of the ship started to lift off.
    "looks like i am leaving my home...Titan, i'll see you there..."

(Yeah...That's messed up.)

You kinda smile and shook temmie's paw.
    "Nice to meet you Temmie. Name's Kai."
    You listen to Temmie and was becoming curious.
    You replied to the question.
    "I was born on titan, on Saturn's moon. Just after my mother died of childbirth, the death was caused by an 'Unknown Force'. I don't remember how she died..."
    You enter the starship.
    You started to examine a keypad.
    "Looks like i needed a code to open it?"
    You searched for a note, but no dice. Turns out, there was a keycard in the ground.
    You took the keycard and slide it.
    It accepted the card and the door opened.
    "Hmm, no one has used it in years, or thousands..."

You noticed a strange being talking in broken english. You begun to communicate wioth it.
    "Um, hello? Why you are here?"
    You asked it a question. You are confused for some strange reason.
    "I didn't notice you, so yeah."
    An moment commences.

"Well, i really wanted to come with you."
    You offered a creature into a starship.
    "You wanna come?'
    You smile for a bit while talking into your mind. 'Where that Temmie come from? I feel that i should not trust a Temmie...'

Sup guys and welcome to my Forum Game. I know, this is not the first one but this is designed to speed up the day if you are waiting for it, but don't have time for it. So, don't lock it if it's not violating the rules because i follow the rules.

The Forum game's Mechanics:

Your HP is based on how many posts you already have. Like if you post for 70 of them, your HP is 70.
    Your defense is based on your thank count. Like if 150 people have thanked you, you have 150 Defense.
    Your starting exp was about 10, then it gets higher as you grind as much as you can.
    Your skills is based on how many dragon balls you have, if you have a Foundry Pack, you are going to gain a special passive or aggressive ability that gives you a variety of buffs you didn't get at LV 175 or LV 56 or higher, or wiping every enemy out with a high damage attack like a finisher.
    Your Energy (If you are a ranged character.) or MP (If you are a Mage character) is based on how many Messages you sent. If you have sent about 100 messages, you get 100 Energy or MP.

The Goal:

Wait, you can make your own goal silly! You can make it Hard as your goal, or you can have a Dynasty Warriors style of enemies coming at you full force! The possibilities are endless.

The Forum Game:

There was once darkness...
    There was nothing in sight....
    But then, a light appeared into an exploding ball of fire.
    A universe is born.
    Many stars and galaxies are created by the gods of the new universe.
    Many new races has born over the course of millions of years. Even billions.
    At a planet you were born...

"Come forth, Kai!"

You were born on Titan in Saturn's moon. You are being in care with an Earth Person who died of Childbirth. The year is 2550, your birth year as you were giving augments to use. You have several Bio-Implants to protect you from any kinds of Cold, Heat and Disease and Radiation. You have an augment to help you land safely if you fall too fast.

Years later, you are the Age of 13. You begun to explore Titan with a Bio-Implant to make you immune to suffocating and have an lifetime of air in your lungs. You find a Liquid Methane river leading to a long winding road. You decided to walk around it, trying to find a way.

You encountered an abandoned biosphere You entered the biosphere and looked around. You found an Iron Tomahawk, you like tomahawks so you decided to keep this one in case of a enemy trying to kill you. You come across a starship that is not operated for years on end. You find a Terraforming gun in the table. You grabbed it just in case. You examined the gun.

Description: "A terraforming Gun. Terraform a desert planet into an oceanic planet! 33% chance to spawn a DBZ Character."

Looks so cool, but you don't know what is Dragon Ball. You remembered that it's an obscure anime many years ago. You really liked it. Now, it's a fad these days. You decided to equip the gun.

-----

Okay, um i think you'll like it i think? I don't know. Enjoy this Forum Game!

Because my Sister Knows. It's my Choice. I am not Trolling or anything, it's a suggestion to make Amazon as a safe paying website.
    There is Thieves of Amazon, but they are reported within a few seconds. The site that Sister and myself mostly use is for PSN Cards etc etc.
    I Apologize though, but my sis is going to research Pipiload before she can ******* (Please Note: I am not going to reveal the secret to you. Only Developers and Moderators can, but only through PMs.).

Is there is any way to not buy the Foundry Pack, but instead give it out for free in order to reduce the stress and frustration that Pipiload has?. Well, i have run out of options. If you like to tell me, be my guest.

For the last time, i am not trolling or anything. This suggestion is for the Privacy, Prevention of Theft, Robbery, and Scamming for us.

I need proof that you aren't all thieves or victims. I am not an idiot, and you don't have the right to laugh at me.

I am serious because Amazon is key! You are using useful cash that you use prepaid cards only for nothing. Amazon is key for this.

My Mother and Father won't let me buy it because they told me Pipiload is full of thieves. Even paying a pipiload Prepaid card from walmrt etc etc will give us no cash points. Instead they steal money from us. And you think there is another methond, but no. there is no payment.

Or use Steam Early Access so i can buy it for 15$ and it will be fine. Bu no, the people insist on this Pipload website.

(Not all trying to be rude. But you are making me stressed along with my Mother and Father and Sister.)

I don't think a paymentwall exists. Not going to argue or what ever, i am being polite as i can.

Because, a Foundry Pack Belongs to an Amazon or Walmart card Purchase. If you don't accept it, then i am sure you are going to stick with waiting. Oh and i somewhat agree with my own opinions and yours. If you don't like foundry Packs, remove it! There is no need to have payment. And this problem would not exist.

Otherwise, i can't pay it. I can't pay the Foundry Pack without being scammed by Pipiload. Even now, if you are happy with Pipiload, i can't garrentee with you that your information is going to get stolen or you have a 'working' card and pretend you have the Foundry Pack.

Like i said, not to be rude here. I am very polite and i am asking you to change the scam into something legit.
    If you have any opinions, i'll reply to you as much and polite as i can.