Posts by Mr SATAN

NOT, I BRAZILIAN, MY CURRENCY IS 3 X BELOW THE DOLLAR AND EURO, AND I HAVE EVERY DIRECT OF CLAIM, FOR I AM A FOUNDER MEMBER AND ALWAYS CONTRIBUTED TO THE DANEOS SERVER

Deixe-me adivinhar, seu chinês certo? Não quer dizer isso, mas todos nós sabemos que os chineses são os únicos que têm Full 15. Ah, eu mencionei que vocês chineses também são os principais que usaram as façanhas que estavam no jogo e ainda

You have full +15. Maybe we should just wipe u and those who can relate to your “+15 Luck”

YES OF COURSE

HOURS AND HOURS, FARM, GETTING ITEMS, STONES, ZENNY

YOU DO NOT GET IDEAS OF HOW MANY THOUSANDS OF HOURS PLAYING I SPENT TO HAVE ALL THAT, SO I SPEAK: NOT FOR THE RESET, BECAUSE I KNOW HOW IT WAS SACRIFIER GET THE ITEMS!

OUT THE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS I USED TO PLACING CP AND NEVER ASKED BACK THE MONEY BACK, HOW MANY PLAYERS DID

Detalhes

CASH POINT IS NOT IMPORTANT, fu***ck the cash, THE IMPORTANT AND THE TIME WE SPEND OUR LIVES PLAYING THAT SERVER, HOW WILL YOU REFUND MY TIME? what I do not admit and play my many hours playing in the trash, we all have a life outside the virtual world and we all make a choice, we prefer to spend our rest hours playing, we open several hours of our family time to play, budokai, dojo war etc

have another way of organizing the game.

I AND THE PLAYERS DO NOT BE AWARE OF THESE EVENTS OF HACKER, BOOT ETC ... THE BODY TEAM IS RESPONSIBLE, WE SHOULD NOT PAY THE ACCOUNT FOR LACK OF ORGANIZATIONS OF YOU "BODY TEAM"

NOT FOR THE RESET!

Detalhes

Isso é realmente verdade, eu não quero que as pessoas com 150k cp tenham seu dinheiro devolvido, se formos direto para o lvl 70, será como o jogo agora

You do not want the cash point to be returned?

You're crazy, I spent hundreds of dollars in this game, the server game is only standing, because I and some people contribute with a cash point, without this, how would I keep the server talking to me?

I do not agree to reset everything, as Hard lock said it will always happen again, just as it was before the reset, not the structure and tools that big game companies have and even the big anti-hacker companies are invaded.

Like I said I spent hundreds of dollars, but nothing paid my price playing this game, the thousands of hours of boxing in cc dg. training for budokai, mingling, upgrades ....

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT I PLAY ALL MY TIME THAT INVESTED THAT GAME GARBAGE, HOW MANY WEEKENDS I WAS PLAYING, CHRISTMAS NEW YEAR, NOW FOR SOME PEOPLE WHO WANT THE GENERAL RESET, WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE? PEOPLE THAT I THINK THAT IT HAS NOTHING IN THE GAME THAT I DID NOT SPENT ONLY ONE CENT, THAT IT DOES NOT HAVE A SINGLE ITEM +12?

The only thing Daneos has to do is put level 70 and all duegons, ready the server will fill up again

Exactly bro, all these ppl cry cause they can't play without +15 and they can't even farm so they start to realise they are gonna be nothing in beta, specially since real players come back :D i'm so bored man i can't wait

Who were you sendoku on the original server? You were nothing, won 1 place here using the skill freeze bug, I won budokai solo on the original server not using bug just like you ...

I know what I'm missing, I do not need intens +15, but I think it's unfair to do it now, simple to fix the server resets everything then he wants money for it, saw several people selling items +15 for dollars, so he wants to end competition and only make money, does not exist

the item and yours you can do what you want with it, in the original server you never here now he wants to implement only for him to make money and not to have competitions!

At first I was able to say everything I think about this global dbo team, I can say yes, because I have managed more than 20k of cash in this alpha beta range, it contributes a lot with server, game since alpha, DANEOS what the fK are you doing?

Daneos is more concerned about making money on top of us than improving the game. The game drop is a disgrace, the token store is a disgrace, cash prices are absurd for a test game. The chance to raise the items is a shame so low that it is, but Daneos is worried about adding updates that end the game, is worried in nerfar several skils of the characters to the point you do not even see some classes in the game as Dard Warior and Crane heremit. Congratulations Dane you're taking the game to the bottom of the pit.

Worry about events that you have to do, budokai party, owners that need better not to invent something that never existed in the game !!!

if I implement this new update I r all guild champions we will stop playing this shit game that is today!