Posts by eldanybos

@eldanybos
    I have played this game in taiwan version too.This game is not boring at all and if you think that way why are you playing it? You're "ingliš is RIP my friend" and I have absolutely no idea what you said up there. I don't care anymore and I will not comment any more. I said what I tought and thats it. If you don't agree its fine.

you just respond yourself... the game dont borred me... that part in concret of leveling how i alredy did since the open beta of dbo tw... so yes that part its bored as fuck... and bdo tw also respound u when they created the lvl up 33... whos exactly and exclusive for people in my situation -_-... and yes my english its dead im rly dont interesed to learn more i dont need it in my life by now. ^^

PD: My point is the lvl up 33 was created and used in the Oficial game so its logic use it here too ... one month later or when they want but must be implemented at a price (50-100 cash poin in my opinion). And i will not respond anything more thats my point, im just talking for me not everybody.

And thats your bite us @spopaj... u understand if u comment it you just create more polemic around that... for exaple that think im writing ... and isnt about lazy... is about boring that i lvled since you just discover this game probably and its just repetitive thats all because thats true that lvls are easy and fast thats why i reach it with almost all my characters but im sick of it. thats all... not a big deal like they said take advantage because thats my evil plan etc etc... -_-...

PD: about what just said @Sendoku im agree no problem to improve it after one month of open beta , such a good idea nobody can say its P2W or that kind of stuff... its more like "jump tutorial" for me.

i have a very nice idea, why not make it so everyone who has reached level 70 in the POB will have that stone for free on their first created character and it will bind, that will not only make it fair so everyone can have it but also motivate people to play more and reach that level 70 so they could test skills and find bugs and if you can get it for free then there is no reason to not add it to cash shop so people with more money then time or just simply want 2 or more character with it could also get it.

not such a bad idea but not for free servers must go ahed, i think it wil just when u are 70 u be able to buy it. But the real fact that its so hard to programe it and a waste of time to do it so i think its not possible haha. Just put it on the shop and done for a higher price... 50-100 cash point.

it's not an exuse that you have work. work and school is something we all have to go through

By that logic... everyone have the same time to play ah? don't search a reason... its a advantage for who had free time and decide to lvl up reach 70, spend 12h or more at day just to take advantage and thats not even imaginable... has a reason to be in TW, I'm might not everybody has the same time to play and time to farm as fuck... and not only about time you spend , the thing is i level up more than 5 characters in DBOG and any case if they has been erased or just a new character was really boring do the "tutorial" hows take to lvl 30 more or less and that areas. That's my point just try to see it like other point of view i understood someone an exception who don't have anything ... anything to do all the day just take advantage... be better than others... just to be better... bla,bla,bla... but there are 1 in 100 who use it for that, who buy it might be for another reasons... like id mentioned before, just think about it ... was in TW for a reason , they know people who lvled up 10 characters ... freaks out just when see the kokkara city xD. I'm just saying i don't see the negative part of this item. who pay for it had previously experience and its sick of level that exactly part of levels (the most repetitive part in the game in my opinion and who whatever do the item in TW because for one reason just exist that to lvl up ONLY to 33).

That's my point i hope i expressed it well if not sorry boy.

I say yes to lvl up 30 stone for this reason : the problem who lvled hunderd times its sick almost of the frist area and their missiones most of who played behind the pre open beta know this ... we are tired of leveling in this areas... and what advantage gives it to you lvels okay thats time... time who some of us dont have, because we have work and i dont pass again to that area levels kokkara, korin.

I know there are people who think its P2W but its not true just put on possition on somebody who played this 2 areas in special 10 or 20 times its like so borring and more when u dont have that time at day because your working or studyng and when wanna play do something more than see korin and kokkara for the next week... just put in that position who think its P2W.

PD: i Think it may cost betwen 50-100 cash points.

Easy you want metagame... this game have that but it dosent work like tmq...ud...pvp...tournament... it have it just fix it like all the succes World of warcraft private servers they dont focus on fix all the quest they just give to the ppl what they most like... All classes skills and the bands... pvp working perfectly... they also make events sometimes... and they meanwhile the players can reach the cap lvl harder or not they have a metagame meanwhile they fixing all the quests... bugs... etc they focus on the entretaiment to keep players getting more pvp score and nobody says a shit if found a bug quest they just keep on... report the quest and goes ahead to reach cap lvl for play high lvl maz and pvp arenas.

My point is: Focus on entretaiment for the low lvls (dragon balls serching and wishes, tmq, little mazes) and for that ones who reach the cap lvl (ud, tournament or pvp rank battles) and obiusly before that get to the palyers more skills with the subclasses and look for all that works correctly... because so many reach cap lvl so its not such a problem like boring once you get it and stay in tatamy all day... and meanwhile all that its funccional u can focus on quest and another bugs... i mean u have a playable server allredy so entretain players who play it .

PD : sorry about my english really it sucks jeje i hope us understand me its just an opinion :)