Posts by Inzane

I think that party and solo budokai should occur at the same time.

Then it will give people to think. It will make them be like "Which one should I do hmm?" And they can prepare for it. Also I don't want the same people to be winning the tournaments. Like I don't want someone who won the solo tourney to make a team then win the party tourney. It would just be the same people plaguing the budokais and it will ruin it imo. I would want to see different players, not the same players over and over again. I know people would probably want to do both but you should risk it for one. Then the next time it's tournament day you do do the other budokai. That will reduce the chance of seeing the same people because people will go from solo to party to solo etc

Everything you obtain in-game will be wiped, cash item or not, but the cash you bought will be refunded to you! Let's say you've donated enough money to earn you a total of 10.000 Cash Points. You'll be refunded 10.000 Cash Points in the Open Beta after the wipe which you can simply spend again to buy the same dogis if you wish.

Oh OK, thanks. I was gonna say will we be refunded, but I didn't feel like editing post. But thanks for letting me know. Hope this is true.

Hello, I rarely be on here and this is my first thread. I searched before I made this thread, but couldn't find anything on it.
    Anyways, about the wipe. If we spend money on this game (like on dogis) on the pre open beta. Will those dogis be on our account on the open beta? I just want to know because if those are wiped too then it seems like a waste of our money and that it's just taking from us. +15 gear and everything else is understandable because that will give you an advantage in the open beta, but dogis won't. So my question is will dogis and non advantages things be wiped? Hope not because if it does, that wouldn't be fair and I think it's just like taking our money. Want to know before I spend any money on here. If everything will be wiped, I'll just wait until open beta.