Posts by bluewarrior333

nope i did all of that and even went in through windowed mode and changed the resolution but it all zooms me in way to far and i still cant fix it

yes i have read every single thread i could and did every single step that you said to do in all of them and i deleted and re-downloaded about 7 times then i finally got the launcher to update BUT! now i have to run the game in a windowed mode because when i try to put it as full screen it zooms in any screen including login screen and game screen, i can only play in widowed mode no matter what i try to do i have googled this issue and found no solution to this issue, i mean i dont mind windowed mode but much prefer full screen and i have no idea how to fix this, ive tried shrinking my screen, doing screen zooms and reversing them, ive tried all i can think of, hopefully we can solve this as well.

I finally got the launcher to update and launch but now the whole login screen is zoomed in and i cant see anything but the coner of korins tower and theres nothing i can do can anyone help please??? been trying to play for like 5 days now :(( and i cant upload a picture to this thread because every time i try to upload a picture it says there was an unknown error during the uploadScreenshot%20(3).png

i re-dowloaded the launcher and disabled firewall and everything, i read through the forums to see if i could fix it myself and did everything i could, its been updating for about 30mins now and has not moved at all it shows no sighs of updating at all, please help

i havent been on in a liitle while (been super busy) was there a char wipe at anytime???? because i just got on for the new beta and my char has been erased and im not sure if it was a wipe or if something happened..............