Posts by Nanashi

Message for Danoes, I could easily create you the meshes for example Certain hairstyles or accessory's like Tails. Qualified 3D modeler and Concept Artist the question is will it be possible for you to use the 3D model (low poly) possiblely OBJ format and implament them into the game?

Private message me if you would like to see what i am capable of making ;)

guys it all depends on the games economy, prizes always goes down and up, there nothing we can change about that. When games economy changes the smartest thing to do is adept to its economy. i wouldnt be suprised to see items get overpriced again...

I totally aggree with nady there, the upgrade system should have been like that from the start :)

As you already know badpiccolo the success rate was really low to begin with i was talking about 1/4 of increasing the current success rate, if you understand what i mean, many players quit because of the upgrade system, ;(

Hi, guys as we all played DBO online here for a long time, we have always thought that the upgrade system was shit, It hit me today as i was walking home, Would it be possible to increase the chances of success in the upgrade system or would you like to keep it the same like the orginal servers.

Its just a idea, not begging for 100% success rate talking about a increase of 25% success rate. :)

i'll set up a poll for this thread so i could see what people think about it :D !

i think they deserve one thread section for there language..., as all other main languages got one.