Posts by Xenogiri

"We literally lost a good source of income." Not necessarily, after these price drops (which thank god finally happened.) The amount you sell stuff for now, isn't like you're going to be broke or anything. For example, shit used to be 200kk+ and because of that everyone was making 200kk+ zeni. Now because the prices dropped between multiple different prices, people are selling things according to those prices and making the amount of zeni that other things are now worth in AH. So no matter how you look at it, you're not losing anything. To put it in more simple words, whatever amount we sell things for, we always spend that same amount or more, so you're basically getting back what you gave out.

i will only be doing PVE and am not that type of guy anyway bro lol i just need it like i need air

I see. Glad to hear then. Thought I'd just let you know as a heads up because I see a lot of people obtain the form and then think it's an extreme power boost but then I watched them get slaughtered on platform.

Another heads up, when you obtain the transformation don't expect it to be anything grand and think you're almighty powerful, because I've seen some people let it get to their head and feel like they can take on anyone.

[errorbox]Dogi Balls do not drop from papaya mobs.[/errorbox]

[errorbox]Dogi Balls drop in CC Dungeon and you get them by luck in CC Pandora Box.[/errorbox]

[errorbox]
    [/errorbox]

[errorbox]PS: Do not spread false information, ask DBOG Team about stuffs you need to know. [/errorbox]

Hmmm, that one was my fault then. I wasn't sure about where they dropped, I just knew they dropped, so me using basic common sense pieced two and two together and assumed it meant papaya mobs too.

I think he means keep the dogis that everyone doesn't like as much available like they were before in the cash shop.

That makes sense. I still feel people would try and make a commotion out of it though, like "Oh you can choose between the ugly dogis but you have to gamble for the good looking ones, that's stupid." Blah blah blah, feel me?

While this guy is complaining about every thing, this update was great. But though, I would suggest adding only the good dogis in the wagu machines (Vegito's dogi and the other good ones).

I'm completely against this. There are multiple dogis within the game and while certain people might not like certain dogis or majority of the dogis, other people might like and want the ones that are disliked. So if you only put the ones that are considered good by the people who dont like the others, what happens to the people that want the ones that aren't liked?

As for my view on the dogis being moved to wagu wagu machines, I think this was the best decision made. After this was put in place, prices have been dropping by huge margins in Auction House and it's been the remedy for the economy thus far. I also got sick and tired of seeing the same dogis in Auction house all the time, I'd see people wearing the same thing just left and right and there was never anything new in the Auction house, so I'm glad that I can see all the different types of dogis again and actually be able to choose from them.

I already knew about all of these (Old TW player.) Thanks for trying to explain in the case I didn't know though. What I meant was that the dogi itself is pure gold (in my opinion) and Im shocked no one's either bought or sold one.

The dogi You can get for not cash points are Turtle Student dogi (ak'a Goku dogi) from token shop and Yamcha, Kami, Neko Majin and General Blue from Budokai village (1st place token + points)

So what you're saying is General Blue is in game and I haven't seen one person buy or sell it? Ohhhhh rip this generation of picky players.

Seems to be a slight issue. The video on how to install the mod was blocked due to music that was used.

Also you're welcome and thank you for such a lovely masterpiece.

P.S Nevermind, it seems the readme note has the explanation in it too.

TMQ 1 = u21-u30
    TMQ 2 = u32-u38
    TMQ 3 = u42-u46
    TMQ 4 = (Don't remember this one much but I know it's u50+ stones.)
    TMQ 5 = ???
    TMQ 6 = ???
    TMQ 7 = ???

I don't remember the last 3 TMQs sorry, It's been awhile since I've done endgame. I hope I've atleast made it easier for you to be able to tell what upgrade stone levels you'll get in 5,6, and 7 though.

loool I love it when people exaggerate... 1-60 in 2 days im laughing so hard... not even if you power level and do that for 48h straight you will be lvl 60... im srry but what he said is total BS...

staying on topic; no need to change man, just farm at the hotel and once you realize, youll be lvl 70 in no time

You might consider it a BS story or not, but I've witnessed it myself. Also, nor did I ever explain how she managed to get 60 in two days, she used her turtle hermit to spam the entrance to UD3 for hours for 2 days straight and hit 60, it's really not that complicated. Then again you're someone of no importance to me, so whether you choose to believe me or not is something I could care less about.

P.S: One thing I'll tell you and I'll hope you remember when you read my posts. I don't make assumptions nor will I ever say anything to compare to something else unless I've witnessed it. The fact I've witnessed her do it on multiple characters is the only reason I thought to bring it up in my previous comment, if it hadn't really happened and I didn't witness it, I wouldn't bother to bring it up.

but some people like me don't want +15 i just want all my gear be at least +8 or +9 that's all if +15 hard +8 +9 will be very enough

That's easily achievable right now if that's the case. You might think +8 or +9 might be enough, but in the case you decide to do a lot of pvp based events and your opponent has +15, you're royally screwed.

Well the good thing is we know the upgrading system works really well now! But being that the POB is going to be wiped within the next few months i dont see why it would hurt to disable it so the less fortunate can catch up. Evening out gear could possibly make it easier to see what abilities need nerfs also.

Hmmm, I see what you're saying, but there's possible negative outcomes to that suggestion. Let's say the DBOG team did decide to do that for the rest of POB, new members and such get to experience it and everyone has +15, now this is where things could take a very bad turn. Once POB ends, the upgrade system would go back to how it was during Open beta, but this could spark up an issue with the community especially new players because they want to be able to get +15 with no issues again, and as I've come to realize this generation of DBO players are full of nothing but whiners until they get what they want, I'd say it's best to avoid the chances of anyone trying to make threads afterwards in order to make their complaints.