Posts by Xenogiri

I'm sorry to hear that, but like VoidVale said, there must've been a reason you were banned. If that is the case, then no sir there is no applying to get it unlocked, whatever (if you did) it is you did got you banned and just like everyone else you need to face the consequences too.

but can you imagin how the game will be mmorpg with combat system it sound like a legendary game

It's not possible, that's the thing. MMORPGs and Video Games are two separate things and can only achieve so much the other can't.

I understand where you're coming from, but that's not how MMORPGs work. The way you're asking for it to be made is more like a Xenoverse type game for PC. MMORPGs are different, and this game is an MMORPG.

What about flying combat pvp mode?

Not pve ofc cause most of the mobs can't fly, but flying while pvping? That would be dope af, just like Aion i remember pvp while flying on that game.

Imagine a Kameah coming from the skys, one shot everyone :).

I can't see this happening only because one thing and that's because of DBO's fighting mechanics. It's click and spam pretty much, so for example let's say a swordsman tries to use multiple sword slash on the opponent, that would look rather awkward to fly up to the opponent and then just get a solid footing somehow and use multiple sword slash. If they could somehow change the dynamic of the skill (like give it a flying mode in which instead of flying up to them and getting the solid footing out of nowhere, they would fly up to them and while actually still flying manage to do the multiple sword slash and we'll use Trunks cutting up Mecha Frieza as the visual example.) then that would be great, but it would also be a lot of work.

Different color auras for charge/block/dash were worst idea :(

I understand that more colors = makes people want to upgrade, but the old animations for >CHARGE<, >GUARD< and >DASH< were much better. Flying aura depends on what then, boots?

Wish DBO:G could have old "aura color" system + also red aura while Kaio-Ken (maybe with sound during flying/dash, taken from anime), SSJ golden version and green for Namek, Purple for Pure Majin like in Xenoverse. :P

I think the complete opposite of it, it was a good idea in my opinion. The bland colors they had before were so boring and plain and as we all know DragonBall Z contains nothing but flashy skills and fighting. So to have something so plain and boring compared to DBZ (especially when it's based on it) was a real upset. I'm not shaming your opinion on it though, if you like it then you like it, to each their own.

I'm all for the flying aura matching the charging aura, because I can't stand the blandish blue color it is now, but that's it. Charging while flying is rather pointless. Sure, I can see how it would be helpful in crowded areas, but overall it has no actual importance. I doubt Daneos or Mateo, are going to add in suggestions that really don't contribute to much. (I'm not trying to be the guy who puts down ideas, but I'm just saying it how it really is.)

Whoever told you that, trolled the life out of you. It wouldn't make any sense for if some reason you finish all quests you get access to quests above 70, when you're only 70 and can't go beyond that.

While I understand you're trying to make a build that is able to deal with long ranged and close ranged, pretty much all classes but the reality of it is your build isn't good. You didn't max MSS, the more DMG the better especially with crit. While I agree flash is useful against ranged classes for closing in and dodging their skills, maxing it is unnecessary, 1 skill point is all you need for the skill. You're worrying about closing in and doing DMG with it which is why you're wasting skills points that have a better use going into other skills.

The game is fine the way it is, those who jump into it without researching information about the game for example how grindy it is then that's their fault. Shouldn't have to adjust anything just to accommodate to how bored they get cause they're not willing to put time into the game like some of us.

I agree with Prodige, he doesn't really even need to tell any of us that he has no time. He has a lot of work to do and can't simply get it all done, and like Prodige said, just take a look at the progress and instantly there are no need for words. I understand you hate receiving the same ol' "Daneos doesn't have time." but thats just the reality of it. If I were you I'd hold off on suggestions about additions to the game until everything is fully functional and 100% working. So that way you can toss around as many suggestions you want without being told Daneos has no time.

Brah. Nowhere in my comment I made reference to what you said. I fact I had to read what you said before in order to understand this. All I'm saying is that with so many Arenas we could have them be capped for different lvls and that way everyone would have a chance to participate. I understand if the idea is not well liked. What pisses me off is when people say that Daneos doesn't have time for this and that as if it was a matter of time or Daneos himself had told them such thing. No sweet. I'm not here to impose anything. It's just a suggestion :thumbup:

I gotta agree with it being an annoying issue. I've suffered from it in UDs and just grinding. I can't do my usual kill after kill of mobs if every time I kill one or two mobs my skills stop working then I gotta switch channels. Hopefully this problematic situation will get resolved soon.