Posts by Xenogiri

Hm, sounds like a well organized and stable guild. I guess I'll give it a shot if any spaces will be open. Currently working on a new character, but since leveling isn't all that difficult I should be lvl 35 in the afternoon or so.

Name: Tensoran
    Class: Martial Artist (Future Swordsman.)

difference between him and and me is that he resorts to insults while i calmly and in a civl tone reply to him,why should i just let him walk all over me?
    of course i would like to rip him a new one,verbally i mean...but instead i just reply in a calm manner,you clearly have a different view on the subject so its better if you just leave it be because my opinion wont change.

cheers

Alright then, good luck with whatever you do in the future.

yeah sorry my bad,should i just bend over,grab my ankles and think happy thoughts?

nah that is not me,i get insulted by someone i will call them out on it...

Alright, but tell me what's the point in replying to another person just being immature and childish? What exactly do you get out of it? Come on man, as we get older we can't continue acting like that.

im not the one calling other people names,hey if im insulted by someone the least i can do is have some fun with them,kinda weird that you single me out when heavenlyocelot is the one doing the namecalling...

No offense or anything, but what are we in, kindergarten? I understand not everyone likes to be insulted or called a name or whatever, but to be mature and be the bigger person, is to ignore them.

Yes I am aware that they now do mean the same thing. However no I was not trying to prove said other user wrong I was doing my best to clear it up for myself because I started to believe I was wrong, presenting the evidence I thought made me understand what I was saying was right for those who needed to know the answers and were clicking on this link.

And I agree. just because they are different words and phrases it doesn't mean they can not mean the same thing however in this sense we have to be careful of wording as the 3 variations of the last severs have been very close and confused newcomers. This is why I thought she was confused as it may have been a different step in the overall progress.

Again, thanks for clearing it up.

Alright, good to hear. Hmm, I see, it makes sense since one can start doubting their own information and don't want to spread false info, I apologize for thinking otherwise. You have a valid point, well atleast next time when someone says something like Pre-beta, you can clear it up for anyone who may get confused by the term.

Anytime, glad to be of help.

Well there we go then. She has confused me by not using the term that Daneos has created and the whole of the forum is based on. Therefore we are both right. Or at least i am as i gave critical proof and links.
    Also surely she should have noticed that and told me so that we avoided confusion instead of calling me wrong and her right when she had been using the wrong terminology the whole time.

Thank you for clearing this up for me though, i was certain i was reading correctly, i do not wish to give out false information.

No problem. To be honest, yes it could've been cleared up easily, but you both were too caught up trying to prove each other wrong and say one of you was right. Well atleast you know now, that Pre-beta is just Pre-Open Beta for short and by the way, just because they may not have the same name, doesn't mean they don't or can't refer to the same thing, alright?

Please do re-read my previous post before this one, there is an edit on it that will explain.

the problem is that Daneos added a tail and now we can not enter because is bug....

There are no tails, he or she is just being a troll.

Daneos was online yesterday, it confused me as to why he didn't bother to try to fix the server.

I'm going to take a guess and say you're new to DBO entirely? if so, then that would explain why it takes you so long. Mainly because you're not use to everything yet.

Hello guys when i enter password and name i cant select server do you have this problem too or just me? o.O

The server is offline right now. So, yes everyone is having the same issue.

Edit: The Server should be up now.

I quite like this idea to be honest. Servers, just like separate universes. Have no connection to each other whatsoever, and since each server would be filled with different kinds of people with different kinds of languages, it would almost be as if you're visiting a new universe (if you make a character on other servers.), where everything may look the same, but its people are different.

You don't do it manually, it's like when a game just gets an update it patches, So when it's time for open alpha/beta It'll just patch adding all the content and everything they've fixed into the game.