Posts by YamiGoku

Im not starting a new character from 0 again, not now, and not when the new version of this boring game collapses because of the same problems again.

there is no reason to trust on Daneos if he cant keep his most important promise, and there is even less reason to trust he can keep this "new" version free of hacks and all the problems the current version has.

Also i'm sure they will fix the part of them where you can sell them. Cuz that's obviously not what they wanted. Don't waste your zeni on them anymore. If you want the dogis, spam TMQ. Only way to get them. And if you got the ones you want simply stop getting the capsules lol.

yeah they need to make the capsules bind too, if thats what they want.

I bought the capsules because i tried to do TMQs solo, on hard, but failed to complete them, and i dont feel like finding a party every time i want to farm capsules

to be honest I only open this game because its dragon ball, I find the grind system very boring and outdated, like, is just time wasting, you need 0 skill, and its just the same over and over, the only thing that makes me happy about this game is the dogis and turning ssj.

I know this is an old game and that Daneos cant make it much more different than the original, but adding more things to grind to the million that we already have makes me tired of everything before even start, on top of that i need to find a party to even do anything.

PS: thats just how i feel, dont take it too seriously because I know im lazy, i just wish i didn't find the game so tedious and repetitive...

But what i do with the ones i dont want? I dont want to throw away something worth 3kk, i didn't know they were untradeables, and that's my fault, but i dont see the point in working or spending money on something and then throw it away because you pulled the same Dogi that you pulled 2 secs ago, it makes no sense, and even if they are tradables, you still have to do the same work, either farming the capsules or farming for money to buy them,

Mystery Dogi Capsule no longer dropped from Tutorial. It can now be received from "Popo Gift Box LV2"!

Stupid question: if you already have an old character of high level created before all this, there is no way of getting the free doggy capsule?

just asking.

for me the grind and luck are the worst parts of a game like this and i can't understand why people want to increase them

if everyone has sets 12+ then, you actually have to have some skill to win instead of just win because you cash or because you can play this game 24/7 on the toilet non stop and others cant

and i don't understand the "problem" with the economy, some talk like cheap gear is bad... why?

In this forum we have more stupid and lazy ppl than clever so stupid option will always win.
    arguments>polls

so what you're saying is that everyone that thinks different from you is stupid and that arguments>polls... so only the people who agreed with you have a valid point?

It's just incredible how Daneos took into account all of the small points people suggested, never saw this working so good. I remember that someone gave the idea about the DB mobs, and said that probably it wouldn't be possible, and I believed that it wouldn't be possible. But wow, surprisingly its possible and here it is. The patch thread was also an idea from comments. Really good job, thanks.

yeah, he may not be the most communicative, but at last this show us that he listens to us and that he cares.

The team did not want to remove multi clienting altogether as we understand many players do like this feature, and as Kirito said there will always be a way to bypass it.

"players like it" and "there will always be a way to bypass it" by that logic you can allow anything, i understand that some people like to have multiple clients open, but is still unfair that only one player is occupating various accounts and server space, maybe is not going to hapend again because of the auction house, but on the first weeks you couldn't enter on ch1 because everyone had multiple shops

now it was just the token system that was touched because those same players with multiple accounts were abusing it, but anything that you guys implement or change in the future will have to be multi-client proof, so that people don't abuse it.

Token Shop: Actually, it will. People are rewarded for playing, so having prices reduced (to less than half imo) would balance things out. Adding more items to it will make the game even more f2p-friendly. It's a win-win. There's no point in rewarding someone afk, that makes zero sense. This way, we kill two major issues that the old token system was causing + people get rewarded more. The only problem was indeed the one I stated about not having all of it done at the same time. However, the issues caused by mass farmers were getting very out of hand, so it was more of an emergency to prevent permanent damage to the economy and the game, if you think about it. This aftermath issue, however, is merely temporary.

Sorry if im wrong, but the token system change was to help the economy? i don't know if this works, i stopped playing since the change and yesterday i log in and everything important was much more expensive.

also, i dont understand why you change this but you allow multi clients, that's a bit backwards to me.

if you want to only help the f2p players and stop the token farmers first don't allow multi clients and second if an item on the token shop is causing problems, just remove it.

"There's no point in rewarding someone afk"

my problem with that is that thats what make me want to play the game more, knowing that will if i was accumulating tokes, that way i would have the game open and when i have the time, play, now i have no reason to have the game already open so i play way less.

and finnally, the economy is doomed, there is no way to have an actually good economy in this game in my oppinion without doing some drastic changes, in this kind of game the economy just keeps inflating until something that worth 5kk on the start, ends with a ridiculous price like 800 kk+

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

This is a deal breaker to me, the tokens were something that give me the excuse to have the game open, now im not going to play or play just 1 day of the week at most..

I dont have the time to play for hours, so, what i was doing is leave my character afk ( only 1) and when i had some time, do some quests, then leave my character afk again and repeat

but now, i'm not getting tokens so there is no point to have the game open all the time, and I'm not going to open the game every time i want to do some quests or check the auction..

I don't get why the double client is allowed if you all want to have less players online.

I don't mind rates, it make more challenging, but when I saw person while DB Hunting I was raging in stream. xD

5 levels below and above your current level (20, 21, 22, 23, 24 <25> 26, 27, 28, 29, 30) drops balls if it has ball icon and chance is 5% that will drop it.

thanks.