Posts by Elmaster

Poko's are fun but unfortunately they are probably the class in the game that has the lowest play/pick rate. They are completely out of the meta right now, to the point where anyone who bothers gearing the glass and playing it on an end-game level will either just do @changeclass and swap to dende or quit altogether.

You don't play poko on an end-game level right now unless you genuinely just enjoy playing the class. They can't do anything, which is an unfortunate state for the part of the player base that is interested in this class right now. The end result? Posts like Grinch, where you can't blame him for having a passion for the class. But good on you Elmaster for sticking by the class and still having fun with it. Big respect. And good job to you too Grinch. Nice to see people have passion for an under powered class at the moment.

Every poko player out there who reads this and have a passion for the class they will be looked at eventually when balance is looked at. For now unfortunately there is no other option but to wait or play something else in the mean time (if you are playing the game on an end-game level).

I never really got to play the End-Game and Poko seems pretty good when it comes to solo PVE at least, but you can forget it to find a nice party as poko becouse you get laughed at from the start and everyone sees you as a burden one dude even tried to charge me 100kk to play with them in a party.... I mean damn I get it its a grinding mmo but it's only a game man