Posts by Onchigo

I gottcha bud - this is what you do: abandon all quests and keep re-logging until another quest pops up. Then abandon that one and try to right click the weapon again. My bud and I both had this issue and that is how we fixed it.

i don't know how, but the probleme is now fixed !

I gottcha bud - this is what you do: abandon all quests and keep re-logging until another quest pops up. Then abandon that one and try to right click the weapon again. My bud and I both had this issue and that is how we fixed it.

I'm trying it, but how can a quest pops up if i don't have any? and i've noticed something, when i'm logging in, the "quest failed" pops up 2 times, does it mean that the game is trying to access the quest ? :/ here's a screenshot so you can understand :fe743ab21dd74171980cedd9624c32de.png

Hello everyone, I know this bug has already been posted many times... but even with these posts I couldn't fix my problem :(
    So I'm here to ask some help, I've already done the guide for the master class glitch but nothing happened
    (excuse my bad English) here's a screenshot of my problem :
    (you can see a"trigger error in progress" and I don't know what does it mean :( )
    Thanks for the help !
    1491145889-i2715-cimgpsh-orig.png