Posts by XxMostroxX

client side mod for one person is just a mod but if all make it or will be released a patch with that mod then it became like official what i mean it is like religion only when all people trust it becomes official.

Hello ~

Here you can find my mods i release them when i have time.

I share the pics (.dds) assuming you know how to do.

In Alternative you can use Replace Method folder.

I hope my mods are useful xD

P.S.: Use Replace method folder only when you dont have any other mod.

Remember to make Backup before use any mods.

Best Mod!!! NO LOADING SCREEN MOD

Best Mod!!! Naked Girls Mod

Using this mode you take all the responsibility as you need to own 18 or more

Sometimes in chat don't appear some people that speak and it is based on a single person ( client ) not to all which mean for example 2 people can't see and all other yes or every people can't see different players in chat but others yes

Example:

P = Player

M = Myself

F = Friend

C = Chat

P speak

M read P but didn't understand because P was jumping

M look at C and can't find P and his words

M ask to F what P said

F read C and say to M

M discovered a bug and he decided to report it here :)

LP: 20.000

Damage: 19.999

LP% : 60%

LP - Damage = 1 LP (Life Remain) ---> OH im so luckyyyyy xDD

60% of Damage = 19.999/100 * 60 = 12.000 ~ Recover

1 + 12.000 = 12.000 ~ LP WOWWW im live 12k lp im op asdasdasdasdas xDD

LP - Damage+1 ( LP ) = RIP ooommmg 1 LP more xddddd

Even this is not a bug the logic is broken for 1 LP more xd

if im not wrong this formula can explain the bug of lp% (i discovered a lot of time ago) :

Death = Damage > Life

Example:

Death = 10.001 Dmg > 10.000 LP (True )

Recover = 9.999 Dmg > 10.000 LP (False) then recover x lp% of dmg

_________________________________________________________________________________

in other words:
    RIP --> if dmg ≥ life

x lp% of dmg --> if dmg < life

I remember the day when developers released fly passive and all fat majins were flying everywhere xD

anyway to make a flying rp effect it is enough use some effects already in files like kaioken or ssj just change color and implement it when Z is pressed it also check if character is in the air state if it is true then it will show else to not confuse them with kaioken or ssj make them a bit bigger those option probably are in the code.

To me it doesn't change nothing so i dont say im agree or not...anyway ....good luck xd

Instead of balancing every single character role why not fix all the bugs / glitches that generate actual problems in balancing the class?

for example: if the slow speed is bugged because the actual speed will give you extra speed movement then simply remove it.

(obviously try to compare all the features with the original game and once resolved we can start balancing lv70 +)

Most things should be tested, however, but it is not really worth doing it now. The class balance now means skip the main goal that is to make it similar to the original. Unless you are planning to create a new temporary balance if that's the case then it's okay

i dont know, i have not those problems after i changed setting as i said.

Another my suggest: try to update Windows 10 if there are updates or your Nvidia updates ( GTX 970 ... ) and Intel ( i5 4690k... )