Posts by TakkieChan

I remember you we matched in Budo today XD i was trying to use slow and knockdown but you stunned and killed me XD

I have a solution for this error if you log in and have no sound going back to the lobby and re-entering it will fix it I have had this problem myself

Tengo una solución para este error si inicia sesión y no tiene sonido volviendo al vestíbulo y volver a entrar en él lo solucionará he tenido este problema yo mismo (edit hope my translation is ok)

At the end of the day what i am trying to ask you is there anything i can do to help you and the dev team and help keep this game growing in players 😅 i have experience in some areas and willing to do it free

It's not something that can be helped, we're going to have to probably do every quest manually and check all the XP then find them and modify them. It's going to take a long time.

That's exactly what i was thinking sadly yes it would take time

if you need help just ask 🙂 i have a ok insight into Mmo exp I'm happy to learn more so i can contribute to my favourite game

The reason I haven't switched is that I need 3-5 uninterrupted hours of downtime to do it, and I haven't had the time because I've been working so much overtime at my main job. The host got back to me last night, they're running some tests and doing some maintenance at the moment. We'll see what they come up with.

Hope they can workout what's been causing it I'd say today would been the worst out of them with back to back Dc from the server and i understand work i am a youth worker haha xD also i accept the challenge seal coin drops for 1 day on that note quest exp from doing hardcore questing i have released the exp values are horrible even at lv48 if you get time with the dev team i think the values should be buffed for hire lvl quest

Yeah there's a pretty elusive party bug I've been working on that causes channel crashes from time to time. I think I've almost got it taken care of.

Today it was worst 5 dc 4 within 1 hr 2 back to back as a player it's frustrating as i run buffs ssj ect i hope you consider possible swapping to the back up temporarily until they can fix the server

You're in for it now. I'm busy writing an anti-Takkies loot system as we speak. Prepare to get nothing but seal coin drops.

<3

you gonna need a big script for that one XD knowing my luck you will just drop a boss on my head while I'm questing hahaha

Hey TakkieChan,

We're going to start working on translations again soon, to hopefully solve this! Which items aren't in their correct categories?

i just made a vid for you with it and so you can see it from my screen ill upload it to youtube for you now and post you a link

Hey TakkieChan,

We're going to start working on translations again soon, to hopefully solve this! Which items aren't in their correct categories?

let's start with potion's outfits pets-pets foods most of the main items are under other i will make a detailed list in the mornning when i can sit down and over every item catagory

ok so far as a returning player i love the game BUT there is one nitpick i have that's 70% of the quest from Npc's are not in English so it gets hard to do some quests so with my feedback i ask will this happen at some point also a possible selliers history would be awesome for the market ooo one more thing a lot of the items on the market are not in their correct categories so its kinda a pain to find certain items that all i have to for from TakkieChan8o

Yeah I saw you in there haha

the account I'd like my rewards on is this as it my founder XD who knows I may think of upgrading to super saiyan founder's grated this a beta founder's account also added question when is the next adult Budokai just hit 42 and wish to compete XD