Posts by verafy420

im just gonna say this.. the people who want it lvl 70 and are already lvl 70 on dev server.. have you even reported any bugs? cuz i havent seen any.. maybe you should stop getting GMS's to give 200% exp pots and actually help report some of the higher lvls quests if you want the cap that high.. just saying.

make it 34 or 45 or something. what is the point of the pre beta test if people will just skip over the low level stuff and just grind for lvl 70..Its pointless and gets the progress of the game nowhere. All that will happen is the bugs at the start of the game will get slept on and wont get fixed and when the game is actually released you'll lose players because the lack of attention to lower lvl content.

we all know you can get to lvl 30 in a day or two easy. make people grind for zeni and explore OTHER DETAILS of the game. make them actually report bugs and give them something to do.. not just play the game like its the real thing and not care about helping because theyre lvl 70 now and have nothing to do

im hoping the rates were just for the dev server and cuz we all had 999k cash, but dont get me wrong im dying to give them my money lol. but if the game is getting close to release its probably time to start playing with things like that and trying to find where its actually going to be set

the whole system needs to be fixed or im not gonna spend another dime on this gamethats already been decided. if upgrades are gonne be this impossible to get then im not gonna let a game scam me for something that is near impossible to get. even if theres something else i want to spend money on this just makes me not want to give any more money because if upgrades are this bad then im sure other things will be as much as a cash grab or even more

even buying the presents lol.. imagine if you bought one with actual cash and open it an boom.. NOTHING.. lol... talk about a ripoff.
    i spent $55 on my founder and have 100 cash left over which doesnt even buy 1 present or much of anything.. i dont see very many people spending much money on this game just my personal opinion.

i love the game but the prices need to be tweaked and upgrade system is ridiculous its like you want someone to win the lottery and still not be able to get all gear to +15

i really dont care what level cap will be but an easy fix is just tone down the exp from quests ALOT and make it more of a grind fest game.
    Theres really no point to killing mobs except to farm for gear when your actually at a level that gives better gear then the lvl 20 quests do..make quests give like 1500 exp instead of 15000

I think the TMQ should be couple lvl higher like 40 instead of 38.. makes more sense plus every time i got to the TMQ i was 1 or 2 lvls too high.. shouldnt get punished for wanting to do more quests. i get the pick a choose method makes it more interesting and maybe its just cuz i was trying to find bugs so i was doing every quest i could find but i think main things like this should be accessible for everyone and with the amount of quests its easy to get lost and sideracked or end up no where near the TMQ.

Maybe just advertise it a bit more or something. I never played original this is my first time playing so never really knew what they did. Maybe make the cap something obvious? so you know when your getting close to cap you'd go grind a bit. like lvl 30, 40, 50.. even numbers.. 38 is just random and someone if going to think ok well the last one was 30 so next will be 40.. but then your 2 lvls over.. doesnt seem fair.. just my opinion.

Introducing the first and only, new hit television show! The Luca Brasi Story staring LucaBrasi.

Watch as our brave adventurer dares into the unknown heights and explores in his death defying smash hit TV series!!

EP1: The Adventure Begins

Our Young adventurer is just getting his feet wet. Hes just mastered the climbing technique and set off to climb a little bunny hill as he looks down upon the ground, knowing it'll be the last time he sees it for a while

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5887/

Our daring adventurer set off to find the highest mountain he can climb. But as he continues the lights begin to change and it appears to be dark.. has someone summoned shenron? or has he ventured so deep into the mountains the sun no longer shines...
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5888/

but he hasn't had enough yet. as he soaks in the scenery he knows this is only summit 1 and he had a long ways to go before he reaches his final destination. forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5890/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5889/

he sees the next highest peak and is on his way.. everything seems to be smooth sailing so far but will his luck continue? will he make it all the way to the top? or make one wrong leap and fall back to reality

another small victory! he seems to have made it safely to summit 2 where he will take a brief break to catch his breath.forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5891/

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5893/
    after a small break, as the adventurer claims ever to dare this brave new world he claims this Peak has "Luca Mountain" he sees his next target..nothing can stop him nowforum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5892/

but.. whats this? oh no.. has he celebrated to soon?? find out on the next episode of the LucaBrasi Storyforum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5895/