Posts by Natsu

personally I like it gives a sense of real progression and reward those players who actually put the work in in addition there's also tickets for the players who don't want to be progress as fast but still remain competitive

Ps. We need another stimulus package from the events 😂 the streets hurting out here

2000 cp that’s what that cash do tho

Stop crying about obtaining tokens afk I like the new system play the game and be active to receive tokens. Many people abused the token system by having 5-10 clients open at once just to token farm there’s plenty of other ways in game to obtain stones try going UD 3 2 or even 1 you’ll see you get plenty of stone drops there farm for Zeni go buy other items such as bags

Just let the game die and not cash anymore our opinions mean nothing as you can see less words more action let's show them what bad decisions and not listening to the community gets you ...

Pros : the DEV receives more money

Cons: players suffer due to the fact that you can no longer trade gear without unseal coins and can no longer pass on your old gear easily to other who need when you get better

Time to find a new game to play

i just logged on to play and all my dogi and zeni where gone one person had my password his in game name is Toppoo I came online and he had my dogi on he stole everything I worked hard for my user name is GozuTheGod :cursing::cursing:

take it on the chin learn and move on from this experience people get scammed everyday b

Btw it's against to rules to share your account information

Regards

who cares the way the dbog staff ("volunteers") handle things is horrific they really thinks they're better then the player base that's actually playing the game and funding the game and it's destroying the player base and community numbers don't lie daneos can clearly see every week less and less players are actively playing the game and it's due to the toxic community lack of content and immature unqualified staff members thinking their dictators not all but you know who you are

Ps. I'm ready for my ban for voicing my opinion smh you will learn what oppressing the player base does to a game