Posts by Nick

I don't see the point of this idea, as it will just isolate different ethnic groups, plus there are people are bilingual. It doesn't really cause an issue as it is, plus it gives a chance for more groups to mix, and may even spark further issues. Personally, I wouldn't like the idea of separate channels for languages but then again, it's not up to me.

It would be unfair to make channels for languages, but not others.

You seem to be new to the forums, in future please check through the bug report section to see if a post has not made that is similar to yours, or post there so that the thread is in an appropriate place. As for the bug itself, there may be a solution if you search around in the forums. I've never experienced it personally, so you could try changing channels, waiting for you scroll to expire or use a Popo skill.

To my knowledge, when I asked a game moderator a while ago, I was told the 12+ upgrade tokens (2 days) were removed, or disabled. However, the way people upgrade their gear now is through the crystals. Such as the blue, armor upgrade crystals.

Blue is for armor, red is for weapon upgrades. It will say 'u' then a number. The number is the max level for the item that the crystal can upgrade.

E.g. A u11 armour crystal cannot upgrade level 26 armor.

Try making sure you have no form of DBOG open first, and are you using an administrator account on your PC? You may have to check on task manager or just reboot your computer in general.

Then try to reboot the updater, as administrator and wait. You have to use the launcher to enter the game, so make sure you're using it.

If it still doesn't work, try running the launcher itself as admin, and see if it spawns in another updater. If not, you should be good to go.

The company had little to no financing because they were working on many different things, which ate up their resources. Stupidly enough, instead of asking for donations they added a 'sale' in which obviously, little to no extra donations were added.

The company went bankrupt and the game's servers were shut down. Though, I'm certain if they just asked for some financial support it would still be up and running today.

There was a video by DboKakarot that can help, I believe. If you browse around you should be able to find a link.

However, the servers are down until the 28th of May, as the server crashed and Daneos was absent. It seems his tool to reboot the server didn't work either.