Posts by Czarpos

Well, I did try and failed miserably. I was doing it at the last moment so I think that might be the problem. I could have also made the project in higher resolution, so I wouldn't have to worry about the quality.

Bug +15? ?(
    2ytohtc.jpg

He meant the upgrade glitch abuse. And even if they have all +15 they are still possible to defeat. Cheaters aren't the best players on the server, there are way more powerful ppl out there.

Alright, I'm done.
    I made only male version. If you want for majins and females, let me know (I were kinda lazy xD).
    Download here
    P.S. I forgot to mention that it replaces guild dogi (the one from vendor for 7k zeni). Again - if you want me to change it, let me know.

7GonMnG.jpg

jak idzie? nie widzę opisu postępów :(

Przykro mi to mówić, ale jak na razie z mojej strony tłumaczenia nie są wysyłane od około miesiąca. Jest to spowodowane tym, że po prostu nie mam chęci oraz szkoła zabiera mi energię i wolny czas na robienie czegokolwiek. :|
    Zamiast tłumaczyć teksty na język polski, pomagam ekipie od czasu do czasu tłumaczyć tekstury na angielski... przynajmniej w ten sposób mogę się jakoś jeszcze przysłużyć...

Oczywiście jeżeli ktoś miałby chęć pomóc (a na razie tylko jedna osoba się zgłosiła, która też niewiele robi) to piszcie do mnie na PW. Nie chciałem się tłumaczyć, ale zauważyłem jakie jest zaangażowanie polaków do tłumaczenia gry (czyli praktycznie żadne) i ile osób chciałoby zobaczyć grę w polskiej wersji językowej.

Pozdrawiam

I dunno.....there's no profitable reason to NOT have your RP and buffs raised to the max, so you'd basically be running around with an aura the whole time. The only exceptions are in ranked PvP/Budokai, where for whatever reason the game spawns you with no RP at all.

I'm all for implementing auras, but they shouldn't be active 24/7. That'd dampen the impact of having an aura. I think the permanent aura from SSJ/Kaioken are good enough for now.

On old dbo your RP was decreasing over time, causing to lose RP balls in the process. I'd say to bring that back on dbog if the idea is going to be implented.

What would you guys say if you could have a constant aura when you have RP balls?
    It would be more visible the more RP balls you currently have.
    If you have 1 RP ball or more, people can see your aura more or less visible depending on how much RP balls you have.
    It's just simple as that. Just a nice visual effect which can also kinda show how much RP balls a player has.
    If maximum RP balls a player can possess is 7 then each ball will increase aura visibility by 14%.
    If you don't know what aura am I thinking of, I mean this one:
    SLHe0C8.gif
    Here's the example:
    No RP - Aura not Visible
    1 RP - 14% Visible Aura
    2 RP - 28% Visible Aura
    3 RP - 42% Visible Aura
    4 RP - 56% Visible Aura
    5 RP - 70% Visible Aura
    6 RP - 85% Visible Aura
    7 RP - 100% Visible Aura (like the one on gif)

This can also vary for certain races like Human, Namek and Majin. Humans would have blue/white, Nameks - green and Majin - purple or even if you don't like that idea, the color can be set when you're creating your character so you can get whichever aura color you want.
    Going SSJ for Humans would also result a color change to yellow. For Namakes and Majins there would be no change I suppose, since in anime they didn't change their aura when Piccolo went giant and Buu was in Kid form.

What do you guys think of this? Would you like to see it in the game once it's finished?

Would be neat if we could call Shenlong and ask to be Pure Saiyan w/tail.

That isn't actually a bad idea but it should be available only on highest tier dragon ball because the wish would come along with more power.