Posts by DZIUS

Maybe I am not supposed to say it public.
    But. Have you ever wonder...
    What does the lv 70 do near the TMQ1 Craft?
    I tell you
    On the beggining, if you don't botter killing those two aliens
    And just keep helping Trunks with his request
    You got a hundred of U26 ~ U34 Red and Purple
    Within two hours
    I know and I tried
    Sorry. Hope it may get fixed!

Probably change the level of those little saiba 1 - it gonna help.
    Or wipe them. :)

Just logged into game after the maintance was carrious if the Burrning attack now calculate dmg from my sword.
    Well... it doesnt change. I still do the same dmg, even though my gloves are +7 and my sword is +11

And there was something when I used the Penetrate skill.
    Mobs ran away. And I was unable to use any skill.
    Also they didn't aggro on me

Secondly. I logged onto my Crain and see this.
    My dots does the lower dmg.
    It looks like it does not calculate with my dmg and the passive

I was making 300+ dmg with dot, now I make 100

What do you think?

My suggestion would be to add an extra skill point once per 10 or 5 level up to make a little difference and more variety in creating a desired build.
    Also. Could reduce all the Paralize, stun, candy things /2 - it's stupid, silly and ridiculus it's kidlike, makes a boring chess competition and was created without properly thinking. thanks :)

But the resistance is against status such as stun, paralize, confusion. And it defenately works fine.
    I only suggest to have a different set of earrings when fighting majin or namek.
    The dodge, you're right. It should be changed a little bit.

Why the fuck you want to reduce zeni ingame?
    Those people set up a dogi price 650kk and they are already paying taxes if it doesn't sell.
    Also if the price of stone goes up, the price of CP is also fixed.
    This canno't be stopped dammit. Unless.
    Unless you really want to pay some ridiculous taxes from any game activity.
    But then. You won't afford the item from a different cause.
    You must have a plan. Don't you?

So far I remember. Nobody can judge me for economy stuff. I always sell the stones at the lowest AH rates. And also I know that people buy those cheap stuff by the hand and put them AH at the higher rate. You see this a problem? Um?

Your build is something like an experiment if it even works. I really doubt. Not a pvp not a pve. The enemy with higher defense would not be even scratch by that. Why do you add block? Since a common attack defuse your shield and you get hit. Dodge. You won't ever dodge. At least not in a rate you'd be satisfied.
    You need a burrning attack, cause when you go % crit it gonna make really serious damage.
    It makes round 6-8k for me now, when I crit pvp. It may go much further.
    The RP buff - at lvl 4 it seems to go 2 RP insted of one. It makes a difference
    And the energy barrage may knock down by instant.
    As long as it's not anymore bugged like it was.
    When enemy could simply run out of aoe to avoid effect.
    But. You have all your time up to work it out.
    I'm sure that there is a chance for energy based SM.
    Since on pvp. They are still doing serious dmg without any buff support using physical slash.

wtf. what are you talking about?
    you want some balance on the alpha?
    go back in time. go drunk. get life dude!

the +15 items are out, the rules about upgrade has changed twice.
    the zeni bug. the only thing we need it to fix it and start again

Well, it's my suggestion to work it out. The enviroment ingame sounds like a 13 old kid saying ok hehe.
    I think it's not a big deal to swap it with some good sounds like whispers, talk feelings. I don't know. Something.
    Maybe also a few very different samples of silence.
    Some ingame commands to apply the temporary changes.
    Would be nice. Would be great!
    Artistry lies in refining!

Well, it can be solved by sending people into AFK state after they've been AFK for more than 5 minutes. This way bots will be prevented and people can gain tokens by playing, not by their bots playing.

This might be solved simply, if the time to get next token count only in battle mode.