Posts by spoochies

no hay problema mate y si es porque no puedes hablar ingles entonces deberian de haber hecho un QnA en espanol pero si XDD a seguir disfrutando del juego hasta que llegue la beta

make sure theres no spaces and dont use Forum Username make sure u made and account with DBOG website it self and use that accoutn info to log in,

the best way to put it and if that doesnt work then its a problem and i mean big problem but i am sure Ninja is right.

SI DECIS Q NO LEVEEN, COMO VAN A ENCONTRAR BUGS? expert logic :D

o como ya se habia dicho esto es basicamente testeando,y ya se habia dicho antes algunas quest no funcionan PARA QUE DIABLOS VAN A HACER QUEST QUE YA SE HABIAN DICHO QUE NO SE PUEDEN y ademas Daneos dijo no todas las quest se pueden hacer.lol dousa next time before saying random stuff read bitte.

Chaka para no ser malo lo voy a escribir de manera que no ofenda,ya se habia dicho que en la pre open beta todo se iba a borrar tu personaje,todo,todo en la beta cuando crees un personaje se va a mantener pero por el momento no te pongas a estar volviendote loco haciendo quest porque tu personaje se va a borrar.

i been around the time rift quest and people complain that they cant finish it,SERIOUSLY its already been stated that the quest needs work and its not done yet,i been telling people stop complaining about it its already been stated that its not fully done yet.SO STOP CREATING THREADS ABOUT THIS YOU HAVE DBO ENJOY IT AND LET THE DEVS DO THEIR WORK.Danke :thumbsup:

naruto
    dbz
    cowboy bebop
    full metal alchemist

those are the one i truly like

i dislike SAO mainly because its cheesy and very cliched
    attack on titan main character always need to be the hero

the reason why i dislike so much those 2 its because 1 SAO kirito its OP i hate OP characters they always take the fun or the tension when they, are in a battle you know he is going to win so why you even bother watching it?
    attack on titan i dislike Eren because he is a titan that means he is automatically the heroe
    just like SAO i got so tired of seeing kirito saving the fucking day over and over it gets so repetitive.

to be honest i seen a shit load of games that include (fantasy)yeah this one is mindblowing on how many of them exist,dinosaur related.but why we havent seen any game related to the wild west.the only good one i can recall is red dead redemption with the online mode but its dead,so my question Why? you dont make more of this,its a fantastic setting,you can make a steampunk version of it.

what you guys think i dont know why people dont choose this setting they might feel its boring or dull,but to be honest the setting is amazing,you can relieve some of your favorite movie scenes,and have fun.

FANTASTIC NEWS truly great news for the entire community and for the fans of dragon ball online.

one question(you must be tired with questions) since you said that 500 is the limit for people that can play.how are you going to manage or do with the people that are waiting to enter are you going to have a waiting time? or are you going to open various Servers for people to play?.

ALMOST FORGOT

can we download the game or launcher now? or we should wait till the beta is open.

thank you so much mate for doing this.