Posts by Luksor

1_ I like this idea but I don't think they going to add a new transformation or something like SSJ2 (Maybe yes). A possibly is they duplicate the stats of the transformation (x2, x3, etc), obiously wishing them with the db.
    2 - 3_ I really like this idea because, after all, the game elapse 1000 years before Z warriors and see these things may be normal in this world
    4_ They going to create more dogis, surely (dogis like piccolo's costume, goku's db super costume, etc)

You going to add new things like transformations, dogis, objects, hairstyles, etc they weren't in the original DBO? If you add them, we can see them in the Pre-open Beta or the Open Beta?

It was gr8! yeah, i also played it when i was a kid. It was only like deathmatch mode i think but still! so no date for it to be released yet ?

Not yet, but I think it doesn't going to be released in this year although it would be good...

Reminds me of BFP - Bid For Power, a mod for quake 3 arena if anyone has played it ? . Awesome game!

Yes!! I played it, it was a good game too and it have more characters, I don't remember a lot because I played BFP when I was kid :D

Well Everybody is here at the weekend , so it's a perfect opportunity to open the Pre-Open Beta to have a higher number of people in order to get as many bug reports as possible.

Yes maybe, well tomorrow we going to confirm. I hope you are right :thumbsup:

I think you can't enter because you don't have permission (You don't have a founder pack), actually only can enter in the server people who bought founder pack.

If you see your antivirus or firewall, perhaps something is blocking the game. Maybe another solution could be play the game in window mode.