Posts by epixbro1234

Alright I got the most recent English patch and now I try to run my game from the launcher and I keep getting "Debug Assertion Failed!" Before I can even get to the login screen. Someone please help idk how to fix it.

So I start my launcher and it says 0 out of 0 but it lets me start the game then later on I get to the channel select screen and it blacks out but doesn't disconnect. Any Solutions?

But in DBO TW I played having to use the cash shop to buy dogis for real donations. daneos isn't trying to rake in the money hes just trying to make this game as much like the original as possible.

its not maintenance because the server is up but the channels are offline, if it were maintenance then the servers and channels would be offline, give daneos time, all bugs will be fixed eventually, it takes time.

loving those wallpapers :dlol::dlol:

That proves nothing although you tell us how good were they, I mean, gear, build, etc.

one of them had I think +8 all, the others had +12 all. +15 level 70 sticks. all my stuff was +15 level 58 armor and weapons. I guess u could say 2 were equal if not stronger and the other one was weak. but I had skill.