Posts by SaiyanZenkai

That's a neat idea, it takes me way back to Star Wars Galaxies with all the buffers that you could find in the cantina and in the medcenter. Although, I guess that depends on the community; some might want zeni, others might just want to play on their own and so on. I wish you good luck on your endeavors, though.

power lvl do nothing ingame
    it is only for style that you can say i have power lvl... nothing more

Pretty much that, yeah. Not to mention that, all classes could reach a PL of 500k. Again PL doesn't mean much if not an estimation of numbers given from the player's level, buffs, equipment and if he has any transformations activated. About Dark Warrior having the most powerful attack ever-- I'm pretty sure that class got nerfed a while ago and I'm not sure how it works here but most classes are supposed to be powerful if you know how to use them.

Ok there is no point in replying to you anymore, you are just trying to protect Daneos while i clearly stated what the problem is with this server.

Yet, you're still replying to me while you could just ignore me. Not to point out of how many contradictions you've been saying so far:

Quote from Supertao

Fixes such as skill bugs which have been around since the adult update and have not been fixed yet these should take a priority over fixing items with the name battle dragon in my opinion some fixes take priority over others.

Also i know that the problems with the server is not the fault of Daneos however we do need new updates because after you get max level and get max crafting there is nothing to do except stay at the platform all day when all the bugs and glitches are already reported

Why do you keep talking about fixing stuff such as Defense, Skills and Battle Calculation and then complain that there's no end-game content? Seriously, get an idea of what you wish to express before making a thread. No to talk that you literally make no sense when you talk about: "these should take a priority over fixing items with the name battle dragon" -- What are you even talking about? Such things have to be fixed, before people can trade Dragon Balls and other items that should NOT be tradeable. You didn't express AT ALL, what your issue is with the server but what everyone thinks: IT. IS. NOT. READY. It's a Pre-Open Beta, there's much to work on and yet you complain about what to do after level cap.

I'm not trying to defend Daneos; I'm just pointing out the fact that this is a thread like any other. If you can't even hold up a conversation, I'm happier that way. But my point still stands; this thread serves no purpose but the one of a hammer; constantly hitting Daneos' head while the same issues were expressed in the Bug list thread and plenty more. This is just like when TLQs and Master Class didn't work all over again.

That being said, you're free to hate on me, dislike it and turn this thread into a raging flame, but it won't change the fact that the updates will come when Daneos gets on them. I'm out of here.

So why did this not happen in the old DBO? I am sure they had a team of people working on the game, also if you have to be careful how did they find people to work on DBO.

It's obvious that one person is not enough to get this game up to date and working correctly.

Because, the old DBO was not created by amateurs; there was an actual agency behind it who's created countless games like Freestyle 2 Online or however it's called. NTL was also connected to other studios like CJ, and even Bandai in a certain way as Akira Toriyama gave his input on the storyline. No need to be such a dense person to validate your opinion as if it were a fact, because you can't compare a small group of people like both DBOR and DBOG to a professional group of developers.

Did you read what i said? If he has problems with the servers or anything else related to the server he should try to get more staff because what is the point in playing a game and testing the server if there is no content and there are problems with the server consistently which has been going on for like 1 week + now.

You don't find developers out of nowhere, my boy. You need to be careful and find ACTUAL COMPETENT people, not just kids who have learned C++ from some website. Plus, not to mention there's also who might leak the server files for everyone's use. So, please; think thoroughly before correcting a person. P.S: Daneos had mentioned that he was working with a NTL Developer on the Discord chat, plus someone else on the Global Update Thread that helped him with some disconnection issues. So, I'm pretty sure he has enough staff.

To be honest, you might want to max your Giant Kamehameha beforehand. Super/Giant Kamehamehas are definitely the Turtle's MUST HAVE; as in, there's no build without them. Consecutive Disks are also important, especially maxed since you can use the RP effect to increase their effect's duration.

And really, you'd rather not use such a bright font on a forum with a white skin... it hurts people's eyes.

Creating countless threads about it won't help it either; on the other hand, for a developer to read the same thing over and over, is frustrating. Crit and other stuff have been reported tons of times already, they'll be fixed when Daneos will get to it. What's the point in having combat calculation fixed if the server keeps crashing? What's most important is the server's stability at this point.

I do agree that certain skills need to get fixed asap; like a Majin's confusion that lets people kill other players in Non-PVP areas. I mean, why should a newbie play a game where he can get killed out of nowhere? Defense is also important, PVP aside, it's rather stupid to upgrade armor and have your same level NPCs handle your butt on a plate. UDs are cool; legendary items and all, but personally I don't particularly care. But yeah, just have some patience boys, fixes will eventually come.

Rome wasn't built in a day, nor will DBOG.