Posts by Jogeta

@Diab, basing server on linux would make it faster ,secure and efficient.It has nothing to do with what OS you use, you can play it even on XP lol.

So many builds here, my god.

Can anyone, please, get me a build for SK and Turtle Hermit ?
    Both 100% pve. I don't like pvp unless it is a real fighting game.

Just improved Iceman`s build, no one puts 4 sp in draconic curse as differece between 3 and 4 sp is negligible.Since its about pve i would rather take one point from deception as 3 sp on deception is good enough and 1 from intense concentration as i personally feel no mob would ever crit you so hard that you lose 20k lp. Its pure pve so anticrit neednt be accounted for, you can take rest of points and spend them else where if you like. Build : http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Shadow-Knight&build=0500500140010000103000000000000014254413011333243401

Instead of totally putting down suggestion, an improvement would justify the idea. For example, if a person makes a character above lvl 33 he should receive a pin to mail, when buying a lvl 33 stone from cash shop there should be filter to check the pin and allow players to buy it only if pin is verified. I hope this somewhat clears heat between both the sides.

No one gives damn about what you say diab, he is being honest and have gut to say it. In game and on social network most of people back talk about this update and about how impatient they are, while on forums they show themselves to be patient. Daneos wont ban, he would at most give a warning.

Grinding spot is zone where mobs have considerably low lp,good exp and all mobs pretty close to each other ,so that you can kill them easily in bunch if you got aoe or other way around and get good experience. You can grind anywhere, but grinding at correct place is whats important.

Blaze, i thought the same in beginning. But if you observe there is slight (around 200) damage is there.May be you dont have attack with damage high enough to observe the difference. An attacking taking 2k damage can show difference of 200, attack taking 40 damage would at most show deviation of 10-12 which you wont be able to notice. It doesnt work as much it hsould, but it does work.

Idk if its already reported, but if you let mob almost kill u and use a cast skill and mob kills you after cast starts, skill will be casted even if you are dead leading to death of mob and you becoming immortal(in sense mob wont be able to attack you, nor you can attack mobs).

Its pre-open beta, we are supposed to test everything including skills. I dont see why wont he do a skill reset.I am sure he isnt expecting players to use this skill reset bug to create 10 level 35 characters to fix their main one.

Skill points were supposed to bind activate.Being minor,it still is a bug to trade it. And its a huge pain in ass.Kudos on reaching 55 btw, i can feel you bro.

Would you care to explain what about all the people like me who got their ass whooped to reach level 50 ? Dont you think they need skill reset?

An argument was passed few posts back that dex gave just 0.15% crit, I dont see how loss of such minor crit% can be major effect on fighter. Given that 1 dex really was 0.15% crit. In that case,I believe daneos gave better percentage to crit than poor dex gave. May be 1-2 %.In which case you should be glad. Either way my argument will be invalid too, almost everyone`s argument will be invalid till we know how much % crit 1 str gives. If its in higher %, instead of nerf i see it as benefit to your poor class if not, than fighters should get another STR passive/buff or crit buff.

Yes, i am talking way more details then just colour my friend. And peedow, there can always be filters for such trolls. This system if implemented would be made by professionals, I am sure that wont happen. You are looking at uncertainties of system, every system has one. Care to look at bright side of it, can you say this idea sucks?

Peedow, trolls cant be controlled. This doesn`t create a new platform for them to start trolling. And if its true, i hardly think anyone would spend 5 -10 euros just to troll people.

I just came up with this idea, how would it be if Cash Shop had a separate counter to design your own dogi and then bring it to game for 50-100 cp. Almost all our characters look same, i think it can bring some difference and it could be same as Emblem designing, just bit more detailed.