Posts by DeathKey

Where is the NPC "Topi" located? I've looked in every area availible on the map and I can't see his "x" anywhere.

This quest is worth 24k exp from UD-3 and I can't seem to find him/her anywhere Mushroom Rocks has weak exp - .- Then I get a decent one and it's not even said where he is..

LOL it takes you that long??? , bruh here in my country it took me 2 days to download dbog -seriously-

I could not live there at all! That'd kill me so fast, I said 12+ because that's on a good day with no lag LOL, If it's bad it only takes a day to download a 5GB Game! A friend hooked me up with his Xfinity Wifi due to my home not being Wifi Capable (I have no Telephone Cord to put a router and it'd be too expensive to get one I was using my CellPhone's hotspot before) so he just gave me his pass to connect to his network I got amazing friends :D See you all in DBOG, getting on tonight, WHO NEEDS SLEEP!

Welcome back :3

enjoy

Thanks! And I can play! Just certain times through out the day it gets' slightly slower so I get disconnects here and there. I forgot how much of a grind it is but it's still fun to play again.

Hey guys! I've been away a long time and I still can't really play because of internet connection issues. Haha it even takes me 12+ hours to download a damn 5 GB game fun!

I last played when it first started up and a few months past that, then shit hit the fan and I had stuff to deal with. Still am but if anyone can update me what is new since the start of the OB just so I can have a heads up if I actually can play. Because currently I am downloading it now to see if I can get somewhat of a stable connection, if not oh well I'll play when I get better internet.

Thanks guys in advance!

That was one of the problems in the old DBO, the difficulty to buy cash make few people buy cash and without money, the server started to go to the hell. The admins have to make a study of the prices and how beneficial can they be to the server. The problem is not to spend 5$ but how many things can I buy with those 5$.
    I'll give you an example. Imagine we are in a clothing shop. One shirt costs 20$ and I only have 20$. Then i will think it better and maybe i won't spend my money for just 1 T-shirt. But if I see that in the shop I can spend 20$ in 4 shirts i will be more willing to buy them, and maybe in a future i will come back to that shop and buy more shirts.

If in this server you have to pay 5$ for a dogi, in some places where the money is more difficult to get the people won't spend their money, but if they see that with 5$ they can buy a dogi and a hat, they can be willing to spend that money.

In conclusion, what the admins have to do in order to get money in a constant way is to make the prices attractive. With the actual prices and items costs maybe i will buy cash once, but i won't do it again. If they make prices more attractive, i will buy cash now, and in the future.

Yeah, it may be a private server, but it still takes up Daneos' time, so prices need to be set so everyone will actually take them. However, on the otherhand we can't argue this as the prices are again not final, they're just for now so when the full title comes then that's when things will actually matter.

As for the shop, for now probably would be best to keep small things and not go overboard just yet as there are still bigger things to worry about than the shop. I didn't play DBO in TW or KR but I'd say the CShop isn't as important than getting all the bugs out.

Also I was away for a bit but I am back now, for the turtle needs his revenge on whoever took his lasagna... PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE DEVASTATION I WILL BRING APON YOU!

A minor bug that stops you from continuing the quest because the NPC is stuck in the "Talking" camera and you're forced to relog from the server to get rid of it.

The NPC decides to steal my camera to the point I can do nothing other than log out then back in.

We know what it is pal, and didn't mean to offend. I apologize.We're all just here to play the game, yeah?

Yeah, I was just stating it's not something to joke about, similar to cancer.

But yeah, we're all here to play the game. A game that we've all been hyped for

Hey, a quick question for everyone here. Is anyone else having the issue of it saying that the DBOG.exe does not exist in the folder that you unpacked the game in? And that if you double click the DBOG.exe that it says the following: "[Folder you got it saved in]/DBOG.exe is not a valid win32 app. If this is a bug because I got a 64bit PC, please let me know. And anyone that has actually managed to let it work who has a 64bit PC, please send me or link me the DBOG.exe.

I don't really know if it's due to the fact that the server may or may not be up yet, I don't exactly know all that much, just want to make sure that everything is working fine for when the server is playable.

I am not having that issue, try reinstalling it and see if it still does the same thing.

I thought I was the only one who noticed...

Autism is a neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by impaired social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication, and restricted and repetitive behavior.

Considering the fact that I have autism, it's very rude to use it as a joke. Because Autism is no joke.