Posts by Raigoku

Hoping it's very soon like everyone else is and it's still unknown. It'll probably happen when we least expect it but with a lot of us watching like a hawk, it'll be real hard to miss the announcement ~

The only thing i'm worried about is that too many ppl are "watching like hawks" and the servers are gonna explode. I hope not that many ppl are waiting at once, or the server capacity is increased from 500...

going with the idea of humans being weaker:
    If a second transformation would be too much or "unfair" to the other classes, humans could receive a strength boost. The idea would be to ask Shenron for the coveted Saiyan tail on our Saiyan descendants. Now, before i get blasted with messages from raging DB fans, just hear me out. Humans still would NOT be able to go great ape form because their Saiyan blood is too weak. The only thing happening is the increase of strength that a tailed Saiyan has and a cool cosmetic to go with it.

just posting some suggestions in response to the Original Post (nice ideas btw :D )

some troubleshoot options:

• run as admin
    • allow the program through firewall
    • close other programs that the file may consider a "potential hacking program"
    • re-download the files or get from another source (the video i linked has working files btw :D )

you can try any or all of these options...I really dont know the specifics of your situation xD

I'll list my top 10 anime with at most 24 episodes (about 2 seasons):

• Steins Gate
    • Erased
    • Fate/Stay Night (unlimited blade works)
    • Zetsuen No Tempest
    • Your lie In April
    • Tokyo Ghoul
    • Akame Ga Kill
    • SAO (only the first season)
    • Black Lagoon
    • Guilty Crown

P.S. This list is in no particular order. Just naming some stuff off the top of my head :D

nice to meet you, Eliaz. I've played the original DBO and trust me, it lives up to the Dragon Ball expectations. Get prepared for a truly great game :thumbup:

How about names of various enemies in both Dragon ball and Dragon ball Z
    The reason for this would be to represent the timeline of the dragon ball universe as a whole and give credit to some of Akira Toriyama's most interesting arcs.
    Some suggestions for the names:
    1. Red Ribbon
    2. Emperor Pilaf
    3. King Piccolo
    4. Ginyu (force)
    5. Dr. Gero / android
    6. Babidi / majin

i feel there will be many people playing since its a amazing game. got 2 chars to max level and i miss just relaxing at Kokarra or craft gear or just fly around kicking ass xD

Never played the original? You will then have a great time when the game releases. It is a game that will forever be close to my heart. And a game that was a huge mistake shutting down.

well said... :thumbup:

Holy fish. After waiting years for this. I've been keeping track of this game wayy too much. But I always seem to miss out on it. I've tried the old Taiwanese version and man, was it good. So does anybody has any clue when the Open Beta would start?

I agree with you man. The Taiwan version was truly a great experience, and I'm excited to see DBOG revive it. As for the open beta, no release date has been announced. The dev team just stated they will start it as soon as they get enough info from the pre-open beta. Anyway, hope all us original players get to relive the DBO experience like never before (thanks to the DBOG team) :D

They should definitely add an afk timer. Otherwise, the servers would just be overrun by people who never log off in order to stay within the capacity. Even though it's the pre-open beta, something like a timer is crucial X/

Finally, after all this time, people who played the original DBO can expect to jump back into that experience. This wait has been pretty bad, but knowing that the pre-open beta is just around the corner and available for everyone makes me see hope for this game again. My only regret is that my 100mil Zeni wont carry over :D