Posts by Phrenetiick

In the final part of the episode, where they make anticipations about the next ep I heard Goku saying that Black Goku is even stronger than him.. lol
    I wonder if Bills is going to do something at this point

Oh, someone said he couldn't transform anymore.

What we (or at least I) were saying, were just theories about Trunks not going SSJ against black Goku. Someone said he didn't go SSJ because he knew he had no chances to win against him and because he was just being smart and keeping is Ki to 0, and some said he wasn't going SSJ because of the lack of food and so lack of energy.
    In this episode he fought black Goku in SSJ form, so yes he can still transform, though he's still low on energy

Hello there.
    My name's Alessio and I'm a 20 y.o guy from Italy. It is a while that I know about this project but I've been a lurker through all that time and now I've finally decided to join the community since there's an open beta coming soon.
    Well I got nothing more to say, see ya around

He's trash. I believe future Trunks would've stood a chance if he went super Trunks. Especially in a rage when he witnessed his mother and mai die. But Akira likes drama, likes to shit on good characters, and sucks Goku's dick too much.

You can't say that. At the moment we don't know anything about this Goku, but I'm pretty sure he's as powerful as the "normal" Goku. He is going to be the next enemy so he has to be powerful (otherwise Vegeta and Goku would just annihilate him easily) and if SSJ Trunks could kill him I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have let him destroy the world.

If this guy is supposed to be a threat against all the 12 universes, then even in full rage mode SSJ Dai san Dankai his chances would go from 0 to 0. There's no point in fighting, he already saw what happened to Gohan when he tried to fight the androids alone.And my guess is that he can't even go SSJ anymore, let alone being able to unlock SSJ2. Rage isn't everything needed to go SSJ, because then Goku would've transformed when Krillin and Roshi died when he was a kid.

Ye, I'm also pretty sure Trunks can't even go SSJ anymore. It looks like they don't even have food anymore so Trunks just doesn't have energy to go SSJ

As already said, giving the servers the names of DB characters would be the best choice imo

I came up with the "Universe #X" as name because we would like to do Server vs Server events. And it would sound cool "universe X vs universe X"

Meh, to be honest I find those names boring. At this point just call the servers "Server #1", "Server #2" and so on lol